Holy crap! Tell me this is natural

Must be real popular with the ladies

tmq.gif

There's also a German dude with the same condition, except it affects only one arm.....
ad_149063046-e1413539817996.jpg

Capture-d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran-2017-10-20-a%CC%80-14.25.02-678x381.png

Damn dude... He was even like that as a kid. In the video below He said that the doctors recentley told him that he doesn't have giantism or acromegaly.

25_CATERS_Real_Life_Pop-eye_Arm_Wrestler_26-800x498.jpg

I would love to test myself against some of these monsters just to see how easy they crush me in arm wrestling. Even though I am built like Jon Jones (lean and lanky) I've always beaten big roid heads in arm wrestling. I am surprisingly strong in that area and i've told the story on here before that when I went to Dominican Republic with some friends when we were all 18 there was a German Body Building team at the same resort. They put on an arm wrestling competition pool side and I was knocking off big steroided monster one after another. One giant guy pulled my arm up after I beat him and said "I am going to shoot that arm". I got knocked out in third place when the eventual winner, another monster, was beating me but I refused to let him get me down, and my elbow instead popped right out of the socket under the stress in what sounded like a loud slap. It was pretty gross and I had to bang my elbow the other way against the wall to get it to pop back in.

Well here's literally one of the biggest roid heads in the world getting whooped by a pro:

[img[

It's in the OT.

Shit was beautiful.

It still is TS reported several post without realizing it was mods going at him.
Even Computer fogie (!!) a mod rarely seen shows up and teases him.
Seeing CF in OT is like a unicorn sighting.

Last edited:
He could be MMA champ in 1 year with the Dolce diet and coached by Edmond

Well here's literally one of the biggest roid heads in the world getting whooped by a pro:

[img[

lol at him diving under the table. The shit is about technique, Hafthor is crazy strong, but that was his one arm vs Devon's whole body.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back