Holy crap! New Blue Belt vs. Ninja (no vid)

Can't appreciate your boys weigh-in shiftiness, but congrats nonetheless.

I know... What's up with nine people not making weight??? Scale problem??? Roy would have still been over a few pounds but he would have cut that if that was all he had to do.

Nice! Congrats to your boy man, that's a great accomplishment!

He's definitely going places.

The world has been shocked!!!

Roy Boughton vs Murilo “Ninja” Rua

Round 1

They open up with trading head kicks. Boughton wants to take it to the ground, but ninja sweeps and is on top. The scramvle up. Ninja lands a big punch and knee combo. Boughton eats the knee get a takedown. He gets ninjas back and gets a suplex, but there right back up. Ninja gets him to the ground. Ninja on top looking for the arm of boughton, ninja lands some hammer fists.
Boughton hits ninja with a big right, ninja goes to answer and gets judo throwed to the ground. Boughton on top. Ninja working for a leg lock. They get up but boughton lands a knee when ninja getting up and hand on the mat. The knee really rocked ninja but the round ended.

Round 2

Boughton gets a early takedown, ninja gets up but eats shots. Ninja now working for the takedown. There against the fence, ninja landing punches. Boughton takes him down. Boughton gets full mount landing heavy elbows on ninja. Ninja has a bad cut. there back on the feet, ninja is hurt and tired. Ninja gets taken down again. Eating a lot of punches. And the ref stands them up, apparently eye gouge but a horrible call.

Round 3

Ninja is still hurt and visibly tired out. Boughton get a takedown and moves to side control. Ninja gets up and works on a takedown and gets it, but boughton reverses. Back in side control. Both men are tired. They get back up only for ninja to be taken back down. Ninja get back up in a guillotine, then slammed back down. Ninja is utterly dominated. 10 – 8 round to close the 3rd I think. Ninja can barely stand as they announce the decision. Roy Boughton wins by UD.

Congrats to your friend, man! Way to go dominating Rua. That's very awesome! HUGE WIN!!!!!

Holy shit, congradulations Mr. Boughton! Dominating decision over Ninja Rua, means the sky is the limit.

Blue belt on a ninja...

73802_135767233142539_100001277895575_204066_2579559_n.jpg
[/IMG]

I would have forgotten about this thread if you didn't bump it... wow. History in the making.

Last edited:
Maybe upper belts who he outweighs by at least 11 pounds... your boy wasn't even close to making weight for that fight...

Zing...

6 lbs at the first weigh in... Still, not good on Roy's part. He still has some stuff to learn. He just started fighting 7 months ago. He's young...He'll learn from the mistake.

He does okay against larger upper belts as well...:icon_neut

Zing...

6 lbs at the first weigh in... Still, not good on Roy's part. He still has some stuff to learn. He just started fighting 7 months ago. He's young...He'll learn from the mistake.

He does okay against larger upper belts as well...:icon_neut

I changed my wording to be less offensive but I guess my ninja edit wasn't fast enough, lol

I'm sure he does very well against the upper belts. He's obviously young and incredibly fit and strong, and has some good jiu-jitsu skill to go with it.

I changed my wording to be less offensive but I guess my ninja edit wasn't fast enough, lol

I'm sure he does very well against the upper belts. He's obviously young and incredibly fit and strong, and has some good jiu-jitsu skill to go with it.

lol...Roy was wondering what to be for Halloween...Someone said, "How about a Ninja?"

I was thinking, "Nah, been there, done that."

I'm really surprised we haven't had a few forumites finding thisthread extremely offensive Considering the other blue belt thread :)

This should serve as a lesson to everyone of Ninja's status...don't take fights against no-names, and if you absolutely have to, you better train your ass off.

I'm really surprised we haven't had a few forumites finding thisthread extremely offensive Considering the other blue belt thread :)

I'm sure there are some seriously bad ass blue belts out there. Roy is one of them. Keeping your ego in check when you roll with guys like this will be important now and for years to come.

This thread makes me think I could get into the ring or cage and stir some things up.

He's obviously young and incredibly fit and strong, and has some good jiu-jitsu skill to go with it.

Saw him at the Gracie Open and I was really impressed with him then. He was a gracious winner and definitely a best on the mat, but also very skillful.

Back