Holy crap Justin!!!

I thought Vick would at least make it a war. I thought "Justin fuckin sucked" "a can crusher" according to James

Justin always had heavy hands all it takes is to touch that chin and its lights out

Yep, Eddie and Dustin did a good job avoiding most his punches while Justin walked into everything they threw in his shell but when they did get hit Eddie looked like he had an allergic reaction to Justin's gloves and Dustin got his knees buckled from a short right less than 2 minutes into round 3.

If Justin only has a few fights left before he closes up shop I hope Cowboy comes back to LW for a fight (since he probably doesn't have many left either) and we get Justin vs Tony.

Last edited:
I see the same thing happening to Till.. He's not talking a lot of shit, but the over confidence and arrogance without accomplishing much will also get him slept
I hope you're right. I hate seeing guys who look a division or two too large. I could never root or Rumble when he was a WW. Till needs to move up to 205. I'm pulling for Woodley to hurt him.

If a fighter proclaims his greatest asset as his height, you know things aren’t going to go well for him. Vick looked awful, got walked down, pressured up against the cage with his hands low and his chin up. Vick is a goober.
Actually, he was landing the more meaningful strikes. The KO was the only shot Justin landed.

You guys are acting like you've never seen someone one shot KO'ed before. Jesus, calm down. It wasn't some special kind of knockout. It was a pretty standard one shot KO victory that has happened numerous times in MMA.

Look, I admit, I wanted Justin to lose because he kind of looks mentally retarded, and there's something about that that really bugs me.

And fighters like him.....warriors like him, sell fights. People would much rather watch a warrior lose being a warrior than watch someone lay on somebody to win rounds.
Who cares what people want? The general public is rarely an accurate barometer for good taste when it comes to anything.

It's not the kind of style that's going to win him a belt, or give him a lasting career.

He fights like a guy who wants a paycheck, and is willing to abuse himself for it. If he can't one shot KO his opponent then it will just be just another bar room brawl match that is about as interesting as watching a tough-man contest.

He got away with it tonight, but that dopesn't mean anything.

Who cares what people want? The general public is rarely an accurate barometer for good taste when it comes to anything.

It's not the kind of style that's going to win him a belt, or give him a lasting career.

He fights like a guy who wants a paycheck, and is willing to abuse himself for it. If he can't one shot KO his opponent then it will just be just another bar room brawl match that is about as interesting as watching a tough-man contest.

The UFC is selling a product. It's typically good business to give the people what they want.

Look at this fucking hipster. If you think Gaethje fights are boring I’m not sure why you are here

Actually, he was landing the more meaningful strikes. The KO was the only shot Justin landed.

You guys are acting like you've never seen someone one shot KO'ed before. Jesus, calm down. It wasn't some special kind of knockout. It was a pretty standard one shot KO victory that has happened numerous times in MMA.

Look, I admit, I wanted Justin to lose because he kind of looks mentally retarded, and there's something about that that really bugs me.

So what’s your point? He was winning until he lost? Is he better than Justin?

Vick is the Shawn Bradley of the LW division. He’s tall, but that’s about it. Chinny with poor defense isn’t a good combination. Justin doesn’t have good defense but at least he has some sort of a chin.

Anyone got a gif for Sherdogger on holiday?

We get it.
You don’t like Justin Gaetjie. Go cry somewhere else.

Anyone got a gif for Sherdogger on holiday?

Here you go bruv
RigidSereneChevrotain-size_restricted.gif

Hell yeah. So happy for him. Going in it felt like he had his back against the fence but he had it all along

“Who cares what people want” I’m sure this is the mission statement for every successful business.....it’s also an incredibly moronic thing to say. You know, when you are selling a product to your customers.

“Good taste”? GTF over yourself, you mental midgeted hipster. Who made you the law on “good taste”? Lmao at pretentious d-bags like yourself. Like another poster already said in response to your idiocy “if you don’t find Garthje an exciting fighter, then I’m not even sure why you’re here”.

“Who cares what people want” I’m sure this is the mission statement for every successful business.....it’s also an incredibly moronic thing to say. You know, when you are selling a product to your customers.

“Good taste”? GTF over yourself, you mental midgeted hipster. Who made you the law on “good taste”? Lmao at pretentious d-bags like yourself. Like another poster already said in response to your idiocy “if you don’t find Garthje an exciting fighter, then I’m not even sure why you’re here”.
Im not one to enjoy bad defence and low fight IQ.

I marvel at technical brilliance

Back