Holy crap Justin!!!

I just argued with someone about Vick being no threat to Conor (who I'm not a fan of btw) in a stand up fight and then that happened Lmao. I wonder if that poster still thinks Vick beats Conor standing?

Justin is someone that is always going to have a job in the UFC. For the people out there that want him to change his style, that style is going to keep him employed. Win or lose it is an amazing exciting fight..

That’s kinda expected. Vick isn’t on his level.

He should fight Lando or Barboza next, would be crazy.

Vick had that long ass neck and chin up high...Justin is back with a vengeance. Hopefully next time Vick doesn't talk too much shit, now he has the pleasure of being in one of those best knock out videos. Damn that was fuck'n brutal.

Justin always had heavy hands all it takes is to touch that chin and its lights out

That giant lightweight fell like a tree, like they say the bigger they are the harder they fall it was Timber dude fell right on his head too with his eyes wide open that was nasty

and he still tried to go for a double leg when the doctors had him on the stool

he should retire that KO aint good for your health
Retire is defenitly jumping the gun but yeah youre right, terrible for the health.

Dude is s savage and the exact type of fighter the sport needs more of!
No, it really doesn't. He got away with a one shot victory, but he'll be back to fighting like an idiot soon.

Dude fights like he's a stripper.

If a fighter proclaims his greatest asset as his height, you know things aren’t going to go well for him. Vick looked awful, got walked down, pressured up against the cage with his hands low and his chin up. Vick is a goober.

Justine Ga-chi!
Mah man. I’m just saying.

<{1-69}>

Justin Gaethje is a god damned action hero. Love that guy, and I am super pleased Vick got put to sleep.

Was a freakin long card. Felt like i was watching for 8 hours. Glad the last fight was worth it. Nice to see him get a win early and escape a pummeling war for a change. He deserved it. His body will thank him and be rested up good for his next bout.

Really happy he shut that guy up. He was saying some nasty stuff about him. Really jerky things that crossed the line.

Good win for Justin!

Now he's back in the mix at lightweight...

Hope they give him another killer next!

If a fighter proclaims his greatest asset as his height, you know things aren’t going to go well for him. Vick looked awful, got walked down, pressured up against the cage with his hands low and his chin up. Vick is a goober.
Just like Dariush ko'd him. Find his chin and its good night nurse.

Fuck James Vick. Couldn't think of a better way for him to get humbled. Guys like Gaethje are what make this sport great. Fuck boring assholes like Vick. Dude is a straight goober.

No, it really doesn't. He got away with a one shot victory, but he'll be back to fighting like an idiot soon.

He was way more patient though...He can still be aggressive but if he can be more patient, disciplined and mix it up more, he could find himself back up there. He's gotten away w his crazy style w WSOF but he needs to smarten to be able to succeed in the UFC. Let's see if he makes the adjustment. He should fight Barboza next.

Still fighting tall chin up hands low. So many tall dudes fail to correct technique. That was Rockhold level chin up hands down there.

And fighters like him.....warriors like him, sell fights. People would much rather watch a warrior lose being a warrior than watch someone lay on somebody to win rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back