Holly knocking Ronda out is the greatest moment in UFC and sports history

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
People know about this KO without even knowing the sport.

It wasn't. I haven't seen an exciting WMMA fight since Honda left.

Honda was WMMA.

fuck off, that's not even the greatest moment in top division English football, let alone all of sport, what a fuckin' goof. <Dany07>
Well most of the world would disagree with you.
So your either a retard or a rag united fan or a bin dipper..
I'll lean towards retarded

check out the state of this cunt.
No...it's not even close.
Sergio aguero 13th may 2012 ..93 minutes and 20 seconds...

The greatest moment in sports history ever...
fuck off, that's not even the greatest moment in top division English football, let alone all of sport, what a fuckin' goof. <Dany07>
Well most of the world would disagree with you.
So your either a retard or a rag united fan or a bin dipper..
I'll lean towards retarded
@Chules @Clear Winner @frenz

@Rav7n... this is the correct answer, when top flight English football is concerned

Last edited:
Nothing can or ever beat it. EVER.

tenor.gif
you go and read about the world cup finals of 1950

guess you live in a bubble

a small one

just like the size of a basement

It wasn't a big moment in sport history. The Henderson goal, that was a huge event in sport history.

And Sherdog is basically a ten year old girl. The KO gif generating tens of thousands of likes tells you all you need to know about people here. I never liked Ronda but she was a hell of a lot better than you give her credit for.
My name isn't Sherdog. Hype trains crash and pillows are raised. Life goes on and new hype trains are sent forth.

Would've been better if Holm had actually gone on to become a dominant champion like Rousey instead of a flash in the pan, with the title getting passed around like a hot potato before settling on A Man? Duh! Nunes. Face it Ronda as champ was money these other hoes can't draw flies to a corpse much less pop a PPV buyrate. For all the hate Ronda gets she's one of three broads (Cyborg and Carano being the other two) who made WMMA watchable at times.

I’ll never understand why Rousey’s team let her comeback fight be against Amanda fucking Nunes.
I'm telling you: Edmond has conned Ronda. He's training her to lose and betting on her opponents.

Threads like this make it easier to tell who got molested by their wrestling coaches in middle school.

I always think about all the retards who blindly swallowed all the bullshit about her being able to beat Floyd Mayweather, male bantamweights, huge NFL players etc and what must have been going through their minds as they watched her get beat up and KO'd by another 135lb woman. Did they have a eureka moment and think "wow, I'm a fucking moron" or are they still this stupid and gullible? Reading sherdog it's probably the latter.

She probably would have beaten green Floyd in MMA but then again so would pretty much everyone in the UFC.

She probably would have beaten green Floyd in MMA but then again so would pretty much everyone in the UFC.

<36>

No, she wouldn't be able to get within spitting distance without getting knocked out. It's amazing how people think that not cross training or knowing TD defense would somehow render one of the greatest boxers of all time incapable of landing punches on a slow, immobile, flat footed, upright, face first 135lb woman.

And as for 'pretty much everyone in the UFC' beating Floyd, are you including other WMMA fighters in there? lmfao.

<36>

No, she wouldn't be able to get within spitting distance without getting knocked out. It's amazing how people think that not cross training or knowing TD defense would somehow render one of the greatest boxers of all time incapable of landing punches on a slow, immobile, flat footed, upright, face first 135lb woman.

And as for 'pretty much everyone in the UFC' beating Floyd, are you including other WMMA fighters in there? lmfao.

Floyd basically needs to KO her(or anyone with passable grappling) with the first punch he throws.

Bullishido has started to spread again recently about what a green boxer in MMA would actually look like.

UnevenScrawnyGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

Hands down this. The magnitude of the moment and how calm Conor is before he dethrones the King.

Back