Holly knocking Ronda out is the greatest moment in UFC and sports history

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
For me that was incredible. The two patriots super bowl victories and then the Germany World Cup run, especially against Brazil was sweet. And seeing fedor ko rogers was wild
I liked the Germans run at this world cup plenty more <Moves>

Nothing can or ever beat it. EVER.

tenor.gif

Definitely in my top 3

I can't argue that it wasn't anything but an awesome moment. Ronda turned herself into a villain we all had to root against.

In terms of sports history nothing tops this for me, a lot of you won't bother watching the vid but the '98/'99 season was absolutely incredible, so full of drama, highs and lows, nail biting games, all culminating in a European final that had absolutely everything, the best script writers in the world couldn't have written it.
Manchester was wild that night, I'll never forget it (I almost lost my job because I basically got a taxi from town where everyone was celebrating straight to work and I was absolutely leathered).
Football is no longer my game these days, it's lost an awful lot of what made it special for me but in the 90's it was just amazing and this video conveys it very well.

Tldr, 1999 European cup final is the single greatest sporting event in the history of all sporting events (to me).

That’s moaninho for ya bud. He’ll kill anyone’s love for the game with his style of play

I always think about all the retards who blindly swallowed all the bullshit about her being able to beat Floyd Mayweather, male bantamweights, huge NFL players etc and what must have been going through their minds as they watched her get beat up and KO'd by another 135lb woman. Did they have a eureka moment and think "wow, I'm a fucking moron" or are they still this stupid and gullible? Reading sherdog it's probably the latter.

Last edited:
That was a rough evening.
But once it set in, it did make me realize that Ronda’s fights were always so epic and brutal and decisive, that her finally losing was bound to be that as well.
She’s a warrior, was getting blasted but only knew how to fight one way... aggressive and for the finish. Went out on her shield. War Ronda

<6>

I was a fan of that.
I was also a fan of A.Silva being ko'd.

I don't know if it was the greatest but it was certainly one of the most satisfying.

Nothing can or ever beat it. EVER.

tenor.gif
No...it's not even close.
Sergio aguero 13th may 2012 ..93 minutes and 20 seconds...

The greatest moment in sports history ever...

Hmmm..... I seem to recall something magical happening in 1980. Can't put my finger on it, but clearly greater than a pampered brat getting her comeuppance.

No...it's not even close.
Sergio aguero 13th may 2012 ..93 minutes and 20 seconds...

The greatest moment in sports history ever...
fuck off, that's not even the greatest moment in top division English football, let alone all of sport, what a fuckin' goof. <Dany07>

I always think about all the retards who blindly swallowed all the bullshit about her being able to beat Floyd Mayweather, male bantamweights, huge NFL players etc and what must have been going through their minds as they watched her get beta up and KO'd by another 135lb woman. Did they have a eureka moment and think "wow, I'm a fucking moron" or are they still this stupid and gullible? Reading sherdog it's probably the latter.
{<RR} once in a lifetime athlete dude, once in a lifetime.

A bunch of grown men sitting and cheering about the fact that a chick got KOed on live tv. Pathetic.

Back