Holly Holm hitting pads...

How Wink stays focused with her standing there in those tight little pink booty shorts is beyond me.

How Wink stays focused with her standing there in those tight little pink booty shorts is beyond me.
Only one of his eyes works.
He has poor depth perception.

giphy.gif

He wears his dark safety goggles when he trains with Holm.

She can't see were his eye(s) go.

She's practically a daughter to the guy. I'm sure he can contain himself.

Lol at the Rhonda gifs haha.

I love Holly.

Holly going to destroy Tate. Too bad Winkeljohn (sp) didn't wear those goggles before he lost his eye.

Holly is awesome. Lol @ the Ronda gifs. Her hips are just all wrong.

Dang.....that's some pretty decent speed and stamina. That aint easy to do. I mean Tate's coaches told me that Tate can probably beat Holm standing and might even knock her out but still. I guess Holm is still pretty impressive.

And the Ronda gifs. It seriously looks like me thinking I'm shadow boxing. I've taken like literally 10 classes and when I shadow box and I think I'm all professional.....then I see a recording of myself...I look horrible. I basically look like Ronda just pretending to throw punches and combos.

She is freakishly fast and accurate with her boxing, no doubt.
What people will be surprised about, is the fact that, no matter what Tate tries against her, it will simply not work.
Holly's footwork is on point as well, she will always be perfectly positioned to stuff any takedown that Tate wants to land.
She will be forced to throw haymakers and takedowns from way to far out pretty early on in the fight, which is exactly where Holly is going to capitalize with a few of her lightning quick counters.
An when Holly chooses to bring her incredibly long legs into play, it will be over quickly.
The woman does everything well, and looks good and elegant while doing so.
Blessed be thy Queen Holly.

Holm1.jpg
79937.jpg
1387488996_hollyholm.jpg
mixed-martial-arts-portrait-of-ufc-womens-bantamweight-champion-holly-picture-id500312454

Last edited:
I dont get it how can edmond be such a bad trainer or even rhonda not realize what she is doing is comepletly wrong.

Pads don't hit back...

Oh wait I mean Ronda!

Ronda don't hit back :D

That's not really hitting pads, it's more of an endurance exercise.

Back