Holly Holm hitting pads...

Holly Holm...
I love that woman.
HH-011-min.png

Good thing it was not shot by a decade old camera by someone with shaky movements

Good thing it was not shot by a decade old camera by someone with shaky movements
That's the documentary style, it's from The Proving Grounds 3 years ago

you can watch it on hulu

She is freakishly fast and accurate with her boxing, no doubt.
What people will be surprised about, is the fact that, no matter what Tate tries against her, it will simply not work.
Holly's footwork is on point as well, she will always be perfectly positioned to stuff any takedown that Tate wants to land.
She will be forced to throw haymakers and takedowns from way to far out pretty early on in the fight, which is exactly where Holly is going to capitalize with a few of her lightning quick counters.
An when Holly chooses to bring her incredibly long legs into play, it will be over quickly.
The woman does everything well, and looks good and elegant while doing so.
Blessed be thy Queen Holly.

Holm1.jpg
79937.jpg
1387488996_hollyholm.jpg
mixed-martial-arts-portrait-of-ufc-womens-bantamweight-champion-holly-picture-id500312454

That first picture; MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Queen Holly; please be my Valentine this Sunday.....

.............. and together we'll make a Preacher's Granddaughter xxx

* Okay, I'll settle for a Hand Solo over those pictures and her still being champ come 2017.

Now that is a woman.

Anybody ever notice that Ronda was always just trying to show off for the camera and not even thinking about technique at all. She is a supreme narcissist.

Just horrid.

Ronda was the inspiration for fat chicks that think they are cute.

I'm easily reminded how bad Ronda's striking really is lol shadowboxing at its finest

Back