Holly Holm Going Out for a Run While Wearing Tiny Shorts (it might as well be a bikini)

Just don’t find her hot

what’s with the love for manly Tom boy girls here?

Every decent sized gyms got one. We had one that would purposely wear no sports bra under her rashguard during nogi and it wasn't like she was an A cup. I'm not sure she even wore panties. She was known to do kinky shit during rolls.

Had her go for a Kimura on me one class from a position close to north sound and she legit dropped her crotch towards my face and I turned so she landed on my ear. I could feel her lips separate on my ear cause she was purposely grinding into me. It wasn't even hot it made rolling her uncomfortable.

Which gym, what's the address, and what days does she roll? TIA.

Every decent sized gyms got one. We had one that would purposely wear no sports bra under her rashguard during nogi and it wasn't like she was an A cup. I'm not sure she even wore panties. She was known to do kinky shit during rolls.

Had her go for a Kimura on me one class from a position close to north sound and she legit dropped her crotch towards my face and I turned so she landed on my ear. I could feel her lips separate on my ear cause she was purposely grinding into me. It wasn't even hot it made rolling her uncomfortable.

LMAO. Best post of 2020 so far!

I always make it a point to choke the shit out of THOT

That's an old pic. She should just become a nudist.

Shes a gym thot. Every mma gym has their gym thot. Wears skimpy tight ass shit to class that you can see an outline of their balloon knot in. Rolling with them is just a struggle to stay flaccid.

This is true. There is a little thot at my gym, bends over in tights that become see through under stress, revealing her fine booty and G for the boxing class bruts to enjoy. She's the sole reason half the class show up in winter.

This is true. There is a little thot at my gym, bends over in tights that become see through under stress, revealing her fine booty and G for the boxing class bruts to enjoy. She's the sole reason half the class show up in winter.

so there's no need to actually be attractive? i see. what does this position pay lol

Body of 19 year old face of 90 year old.

Back