Holly Holm Going Out for a Run While Wearing Tiny Shorts (it might as well be a bikini)

I know compared to the average wmma fighter she looks okay but I never understood the love for her. 3/10 at best under the right circumstances.
08d3d39114ae82fa8ea68e3a2203bc08_crop_north.jpg
Head Kicked Rhonda tfo.... all time favorite moment for a lot of folks. PLUS, she's about as nice a human being as you'll ever meet.

If you're a cunt and you lose a few, your "fans" are fickle. If you're genuine your fans are with you 'till the end.

I definitely would not tap!!
Yea a lot of guys just played along with her,
Instructor didn't give a fuck and would just smirk when new guys rolled her. Found out she got kicked out her old gym cause she had an affair with 2 different instructors in the same gym lol

These fucking threads are begining to blend together, to the point where I swear I've seen this fucking pic before.

She's hot IMO, but what's going on with her quad right above her knee?

Yea a lot of guys just played along with her,
Instructor didn't give a fuck and would just smirk when new guys rolled her. Found out she got kicked out her old gym cause she had an affair with 2 different instructors in the same gym lol
Quality human being right there.

She's enjoying that bbc now that she's a divorcee.

Wow, she has a crush on Ngannou.

For some reason instagram wont load in these threads for me. I'm missing out! I refuse to go to her actual page and did for the video.

It's always the preacher's/farmer's daughters that are the dirtiest.

FACTS.

Holly Holm is not pretty. Nice butt but that's it. This dude will be moving on as soon as his career picks up or he finds better.

Holly looks like a man

Imo she needs to be punished.

I thought thicc big booty girls are whats in now

Back