Holly Holm = 2 lackluster decision wins = title shot

Also when Rogan starts hyping her up having powerful punches keep in mind that she has like 1 finish via hands in MMA. And in her 33 boxing wins she has 9 finishes, really HORRIBLE finishing rate.
Basically Ronda can eat as many punches as she has to to get her in the clinch, very unlikely to get rocked by feather fisted Holm.

I'm cringing just thinking about that. Rogan has no shame. Bethe's amazing punching power indeed.

What a joke.. And we can hear Joe start crying when she gets the easy win again.. so sick of this crap.

lol this would probably be the best part a grown ass man getting down on his knees and shedding tears at the site of yet another mismatch

the real question is will Joe put a ring on it this time?

I was actually looking forward to Ronda - Miesha part 3. This is just silly. Ronda will be a 15-1 favorite again, but without the trash talking element that Bethe brought.

Its intentional.

Ronda turned down CYborg.
THen ROnda refused to fight Tate.

She said she will only fight if she is at least -2000 favorite and her opponent has no chance. She wants to preserve her image for her movie career. Thats it.

lol is this real life???
some time ago I argued with someone about pathetic state of WMMA saying that HH is a title contender. that was right after her very lackluster 1st win in the UFC. I was called an idiot and a bunch of other names for assuming that HH is a title contender. I said wait and see - with her hyped up boxing and 1-2 more wins she will get a title shot.
and here we go lol

New blood

Ex-Pro Boxing champ angle (she was a champ somewhere right?)

Holm winning is better than Tate winning. If Tate wins, that means a 4th fight. You guys hate rematches right?

At least they didn't give the shot to someone coming off of a loss

Not much different from Correia...2 lackluster wins=title shot. Ronda GOAT

here's the better equation:

Women's MMA is awful in general x No competition for the only decent Women's fighter (Rousey, outside Cyborg) = This can crushing affair.

Not sure what the UFC should do, women's mma sucks.

WMMA for you, Alexis Davis got a title-shot off a completely uneventful split decision IIRC.

The talent just isn't there. But the UFC aren't bothered, Rousey beating someone quickly is all they care about.

I agree both her wins were not the greatest but she dominated both of them and was never at any time tested. I think this is a good matchup due to Holms striking and movement. I honestly can see Holm winning by TKO in this fight...she is very underrated in MMA.

That said it is a surprising matchup considering her ranking atm, however only other option is Tate...and I really dont think a 3rd fight will be any different from the first two.

I will be putting some money on Holm as the odds will be too good not to, Holm has the best striking in the division and I feel can win this fight.

WMMA for you, Alexis Davis got a title-shot off a completely uneventful split decision IIRC.

The talent just isn't there. But the UFC aren't bothered, Rousey beating someone quickly is all they care about.

It's compounded by the fact Rousey is a movie "star" and PPV draw. You can't just have a proven moneymaker sitting idle, so they have to keep feeding the machine.

More fights > better fights.

People complain about rematches here non stop and now we have a fighter that wants to fight fresh faces and you guys complain. Can't win with you guys.

Back