Holly Holm = 2 lackluster decision wins = title shot

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UFC went full Brock Lesnar on this one. But then again Ronda would have to beat up Tate again.
Ronda fighting 9th and 10th ranked http://www.ufc.com/rankings fighters in a row. Both Bethe and Holm have no top 10 wins in the UFC. Talk about a ''stacked division'' to have Ronda ranked top 5 P4P.

yea..holm hasn't looked strong in her 2 wins over lackluster comp, personally i think nunes is much more deserving. Shes a finisher and shes aggressive, and she atleast has top 10 wins.

wbw is an awful division

Holm will mysteriously move up a couple of spots from #9, probably top 5 before she fights Ronda.

I'll bump this when it happens

I don't think anybody besides Joe and Dana have ever called WBW "stacked"

Rousey did mention that she wants to defeat every undefeated fighter in the UFC. To me, this may mean Cyborg is next and then career over.

WMMA. Holm will probably be ranked #5 somehow by the time they fight.

What a joke.. And we can hear Joe start crying when she gets the easy win again.. so sick of this crap.

Also when Rogan starts hyping her up having powerful punches keep in mind that she has like 1 finish via hands in MMA. And in her 33 boxing wins she has 9 finishes, really HORRIBLE finishing rate.
Basically Ronda can eat as many punches as she has to to get her in the clinch, very unlikely to get rocked by feather fisted Holm.

LMFAO Rousey's division is so paper thin her next opponent is ranked #9 but will magically move to #5 under Dana's orders.:rolleyes:

LMFAO Rousey's division is so paper thin her next opponent is ranked #9 but will magically move to #5 under Dana's orders.:rolleyes:

9th but she's 10th because they don't have champions ranked. So there are still 9 people above her in the rankings when Ronda is included :icon_chee

womans divison gunna woman

Honestly, I thought she was being intentionally lackluster so she could slowly make her way to a title shot. I guess not.

With Greg Jackson game planning, she does have a chance. But it will be painfully boring if she wins. But I don't see it happening.

WMMA...

Holmes doesn't even remotely stand a chance. She actually has less of a chance then Bethe...and that's saying something!

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

UFC went full Brock Lesnar on this one. But then again Ronda would have to beat up Tate again.
Ronda fighting 9th and 10th ranked http://www.ufc.com/rankings fighters in a row. Both Bethe and Holm have no top 10 wins in the UFC. Talk about a ''stacked division'' to have Ronda ranked top 5 P4P.

Well no , Lesnar beat the shit out of a tough veteran in Heath Herring and was close to finishing Mir until making a rookie mistake.

Holly Holm has won two questionable decisions and has been disappointing since coming to the UFC

So no there's a difference.

Well no , Lesnar beat the shit out of a tough veteran in Heath Herring and was close to finishing Mir until making a rookie mistake.

Holly Holm has won two questionable decisions and has been disappointing since coming to the UFC

So no there's a difference.

What I ment is that they had 2 UFC fights and got the title shot.

Holly Holm is a world boxing champion in the women divison she has 2 lackluster win ok but she is still 9-0.

And for the ranking Tj dillashaw was rank 8 or 7 when he fought Renan Barao. Anybody in the top 10 can become a champion

Back