Holland to Chimaev: “were best friends now” he was like “you wanna be friends?” I said “f*ck no!”

Cry chimaev is a pull out merchant who beat two scrubs that got released from the ufc.
At least Holland walks the walk

Who has chimaev fought to prove that he’s even worthy to fight Holland ?

Besides hearing Dana suck off Khazmat in every interview...he hasn’t really done anything other than squash other unproven fighters. He doesn’t have a name to his record.

Holland is actually proven and tested. I would take him until Khazmat actually proves himself against a contender of top 10 fighter

Holland seemed like the guy living down the street from you who always smells like weed and doritos, he is funny tho Idk why you guys all got a stick up your ass.
Maybe Holland reminds you of the guy who gave you a wedgie in middle school.

who remarks about the covid situation is dumb as fuck but i do like the fact that he ain't cherry picking and looking for an easy path like most guys

I am not sure how many have tested positive in the UFC, but it's a lot. All have dominated it, except for weak ass Chimaev. He should be cut.

This is like saying "Most people eat peanuts and they're fine, so that guy with peanut allergies is a fucking pussy. Just get over it dude, it's not that hard."

We don't know exactly what determines the severity of covid. It could very well be genetic.

So blaming it on "willpower" or "weakness" is just a sign that someone has zero critical thinking skills.

Remember what happened when dillon danis said Khabib and his crew "weren't about that life"? Dillon nearly died that night on October 6...
I remember Khabib ducking and running once Danis slapped him. Is that what your are referring to?

Some of you guys like and dislike FIGHTERS for all the wrong reasons.
Dude takes every fight that comes his way without a thought and he's not a boring fighter.
Exactly. But watching everyone turn on Holland in these threads are hilarious TBH.

Just enjoy the fights. He's not hurting anyone outside the cage so let him be.

Like I said, anyone with half a brain knows Covid can still effect someone months after they’ve had it.
Anyone who trains as hard as a fighter does right after any respiratory illness is asking for trouble. You got to take it easy. I used to see it all the time in the past in gyms when the flu still existed.

I stopped listening 15 mins in, Lutter couldn't stop saying "you know" every 5 words and it was unbearable.

What does being best friends without being friends even mean though? Holland is not making sense
You know, they aren't "friends" but they have a little banter here and there I'm sure they laugh about the trash they talk to each other. They make it a fun thing.

Ya know, kinda Like archie bunker and George Jefferson. or kelso and hide.

Back