Holland to Chimaev: “were best friends now” he was like “you wanna be friends?” I said “f*ck no!”

They have a long standing thing between them it's like a frenimies type thing it seems.
What does being best friends without being friends even mean though? Holland is not making sense

Chimaev is getting a lot of shit storm because he talked a lot about smeshing but Covid did smesh him bad.
and no other fighter has had a problem beating covid, even PVZ had no problem...

“He says he’s about that life,” Holland said. “That kid ain’t about that life. I see him at the PI. I walked in, I was like, ‘That’s my best friend.’ He was like, ‘You want to be friends now?’ I said, ‘F*ck, no. We’re best friends without being friends.’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...t-claim-to-have-that-heart-if-you-aint-got-it

Going in on Chimaev!
giphy.gif

What does that have to do with anything? Anyone with half a brain knows Covid can effect you long after you’ve had it.
I am not sure how many have tested positive in the UFC, but it's a lot. All have dominated it, except for weak ass Chimaev. He should be cut.

Based on my past interactions with Caucasians, I'll assume that Khamzat was being sarcastic When he said it, and Holland took him seriously, LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Holland getting a little mouthy after that breakout year. Careful bro

Khamzat going in the opposite direction.

What the fuck does that even mean? That he met Khamzat in person, and did nothing?

Some of you guys like and dislike FIGHTERS for all the wrong reasons.
Dude takes every fight that comes his way without a thought and he's not a boring fighter.

I am not sure how many have tested positive in the UFC, but it's a lot. All have dominated it, except for weak ass Chimaev. He should be cut.
Like I said, anyone with half a brain knows Covid can still effect someone months after they’ve had it.

Back