• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Historical Drama BARBARIANS (Official Trailer; Premieres Oct. 23 on Netflix)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Trailer for Historical Drama BARBARIANS; Premieres Oct. 23 on Netflix

Rival Germanic tribes must unite to drive the imperial Roman Army from their homeland. An alliance that would forever forge their history. Barbarians only on Netflix October 23.

Trailer for Historical Drama BARBARIANS; Premieres Oct. 23 on Netflix

Rival Germanic tribes must unite to drive the imperial Roman Army from their homeland. An alliance that would forever forge their history. Barbarians only on Netflix October 23.

I could do without the subtitles. Just film it in English.

It's otherwise and interesting concept. Rome never did take modern day Germany. It would be interesting to get some historical facts.

I was going to say vercingetorix but its
says Germany not France. So this must be the story of Arminius.

The one with Tom Hopper looks better.

Man, if the Romans or Celts don't have black actors on their sides I'm gonna start a twitter frenzy.
Rome had a sizeable portion of African population. Just fyi.

Southern Italy to this day has signiicant African ancestry. Africa is only a pond away.

Zee Germans tho.
"Aryan race", etc...

Rome had a sizeable portion of African population. Just fyi.

Southern Italy to this day has signiicant African ancestry. Africa is only a pond away.

Zee Germans tho.
"Aryan race", etc...

Makes me think of that classic scene from True Romance.

Not only did Celtic women fight, they were leaders.

The fact the women fought was one of the things that terrified the Romans.
imagine a pmsing Celtic warrior princess thrusting her sword into your face with extra oooomph from her cramps

A lot of stereotypes from the dialogues
not surprised at all

Back