Hillbilly wrasslin'

Is Alex Gatti your brother?
Sounds like you've heard of my brother... couldn't fight much but the cunt had a hard head and good skills on the ground. His best attribute was his submission game didn't shut down when he was getting his face bashed in... dude was a fucking immortal on the ground. Get bashed to pieces and still throw up armbars and throw down on restarts. Shame he never really learnt how to wrestle...

Also this thread is about best power shots... I'm throwing down a challenge to the forum that I can throw any shot harder than you'll. I just can't figure out technology and post from youtube... can't even post "not so switch kick".

not bad at all. your not kicking with your foot, but the kicks still look to be landing too low on your leg for my liking. Seemed you were kicking more with the lower shin/ankle area. If you want to kick with lower shin thats fine, but no ankle. Some people prefer lower shin kicks, because it gives you a bit of reach, which is why most beginners naturally tend to gravitate towards that way. I prefer kicking with mid shin, or even slightly higher. Leg kicks are easier to learn than mid/high kicks as its much easier to turn your hips over and get full rotation low, than it is high. specifically for people that are limitied on flexiblity.

Last edited:
not bad at all. your not kicking with your foot, but the kicks still look to be landing too low on your leg for my liking. Seemed you were kicking more with the lower shin/ankle area. If you want to kick with lower shin thats fine, but no ankle. Some people prefer lower shin kicks, because it gives you a bit of reach, which is why most beginners naturally tend to gravitate towards that way. I prefer kicking with mid shin, or even slightly higher. Leg kicks are easier to learn than mid/high kicks as its much easier to turn your hips over and get full rotation low, than it is high. specifically for people that are limitied on flexiblity.
Cheers, I was a tkd kid, throwback to the good ol' days.

@aries and that shit mod in the boxing forum. Canelo can't punch for shit... bottles up against good punchers... @sweetviolenturg what do you think of my bagwork? Just asking because your one of the few peoples opinions I care about on this bitch.

@aries and that shit mod in the boxing forum. Canelo can't punch for shit... bottles up against good punchers... @sweetviolenturg what do you think of my bagwork? Just asking because your one of the few peoples opinions I care about on this bitch.
Why are you tagging me? You think Canelo is shit? lol ok buddy, lay off the pipe

For someone who hasn't kicked in a while, you don't look too bad, bro.

Just get closer to the bag so that you're landing with your shin instead of with your foot/ankle. And turn your hip over more to get more torque behind it. Don't kick at the bag, kick through it.

Peace.

For someone who hasn't kicked in a while, you don't look too bad, bro.

Just get closer to the bag so that you're landing with your shin instead of with your foot/ankle. And turn your hip over more to get more torque behind it. Don't kick at the bag, kick through it.

Peace.
Was asking your opinion on the punching. I'm more of a puncher than a kicker...

Why are you tagging me? You think Canelo is shit? lol ok buddy, lay off the pipe
Because I'm always arguing with you'll about the merits of firepower vs technique. And there is no such thing. It's all offense and defense. A machine gunner isn't beating a tank.

And lomacheko doesn't counter... much. You did correct me on that, just don't understand why someone that can counter so well doesn't back themselves more often...

Was asking your opinion on the punching. I'm more of a puncher than a kicker...

Oh, OK. Your punching looks pretty much on point aside from your jab. You're just sort of pushing it out there as a range-finder instead of snapping it. And you should double up on it occasionally as well.

Oh, OK. Your punching looks pretty much on point aside from your jab. You're just sort of pushing it out there as a range-finder instead of snapping it. And you should double up on it occasionally as well.
Cheers. I definitely lack pop on my jab. It comes out with a bit of delayed reaction.

Back