Hillbilly wrasslin'

Anyway, I was talking about the other hand. Your healthy hand looks awesome.
It’s all good but why are you talking about being suspect when my initial post was towards the OP with info of to the nature of my own video on his own power video which I did myself ? My posting style here is done for a reason,it weeds out trolls and stops them point blank . I”ll just assume you arent one and thnx for the compliment but any passive / aggressive approach I’m shutting down so it’s not personal.

It’s all good but why are you talking about being suspect when my initial post was towards the OP with info of to the nature of my own video on his own power video which I did myself ? My posting style here is done for a reason,it weeds out trolls and stops them point blank . I”ll just assume you arent one and thnx for the compliment but any passive / aggressive approach I’m shutting down so it’s not personal.

Sorry, I didn't read your full post, just scrolled down to your video.

Btw, since you mentioned the jab. Maybe you disagree but I actually think the principles for an optimal right hand is the same as for the jab when it comes to the arm mechanics. I was criticised starting out for pushing my right hand and when I made the same type of shoulder snap as with the jab, it seemed to do the trick, and it felt like how they wanted it to be.

Everyone works on different things so not sure what your looking for ,I would say don’t smother your own work if you’re tall mix up short and long distance shots and train certain days with using those low kicks and a high guard ,it’s why kick boxers have more holes defensively against pure boxers mix the two styles if you aren’t so you aren’t doing one without the other in spots ,in this video I’m just working on power after a 2 hr work out training southpaw bc of a fractured left put still throwing the heat with 16 oz gloves on .

Everyone’s a critic or detractor without knowledge of what an uploader did before the upload and is an expert but here’s my brief one from 2018 .

@sweetviolenturg

@eternaldarkness

Nice right hook.

Sorry, I didn't read your full post, just scrolled down to your video.

Btw, since you mentioned the jab. Maybe you disagree but I actually think the principles for an optimal right hand is the same as for the jab when it comes to the arm mechanics. I was criticised starting out for pushing my right hand and when I made the same type of shoulder snap as with the jab, it seemed to do the trick, and it felt like how they wanted it to be.
Every punch I throw is a power shot including the jab . If you can buckle guys with one it’s that much more effective and helps setting things up far better . No punch should be pushed it’s a waste of energy and effectiveness , a snapping jab should always be throwing stepping into it with your lead leg right behind the shoulder in one motion .

Not much of a kicker and I haven't used the legs for a while but I though I would share cause I'm bored and could do with a bit of advice.

your kicking with your foot
Turn the hip over and chop down like an axe on a tree with a downward motion

good on ya for posting the videos

your kicking with your foot
Turn the hip over and chop down like an axe on a tree with a downward motion

good on ya for posting the videos
I have a bit of a shitty habit of that, I have actually being trying to turn the hip a bit less and project it through the bag more.

@eternaldarkness The overall mechanics in the heavy bag work when you box is slightly unorthodox, but good, as is the transitioning. It is better than todays HWs by a mile so take the sherdogger bashing with a touch of salt. You were able to crank it up to a decent speed after a while and the combos weren't bad at all.

Just work on refining the jab so you can get inside smoother.

Have you ever sparred anyone high level to get a good read of what you need to work on?

@eternaldarkness The overall mechanics in the heavy bag work when you box is slightly unorthodox, but good, as is the transitioning. It is better than todays HWs by a mile so take the sherdogger bashing with a touch of salt. You were able to crank it up to a decent speed after a while and the combos weren't bad at all.

Just work on refining the jab so you can get inside smoother.

Have you ever sparred anyone high level to get a good read of what you need to work on?
Not really, I have boxed I heap of different people over the years, most weren't very skillful. Young fella's that are sharp boxers on the outside give me some grief but I just walk them down if I'm struggling on the outside.

<{1-16}>
Just busting your balls lil buddy! LOL
<{1-12}>

Never heard of him<23>

I'm a lover not a fighter!
<Wink>

Back