Hillary's America Poster/Movie Cover...

She is a really strange woman. there's tons of examples of her making these bizarre faces out of the blue. I think there is something wrong with her.

I don't know why but this got a legit laugh out of me.

Lol yeah because democrats never play on racism, both sides are extremely corrupt and play towards stupid people. Anyone willing to wear the banner of either side is likely a moron who can't do much thinking on their own.

I wouldn't go that far. If you're going to be effective in influencing the direction of the country, in all likelihood you will probably have to align yourself with one of the two major parties, at least on occasion.

I just recently registered to vote in Utah. I lean more toward the libertarian ideal, but I thought very hard about registering as a Republican. Ultimately I didn't align myself with any party and remained Independent, but I can't say that will always be the case.

I wouldn't go that far. If you're going to be effective in influencing the direction of the country, in all likelihood you will probably have to align yourself with one of the two major parties, at least on occasion.

I just recently registered to vote in Utah. I lean more toward the libertarian ideal, but I thought very hard about registering as a Republican. Ultimately I didn't align myself with any party and remained Independent, but I can't say that will always be the case.

I guess I'm speaking more about the extremists, people who latch onto every belief of their "Party" and refuse to ever hear the other side out.

I guess I'm speaking more about the extremists, people who latch onto every belief of their "Party" and refuse to ever hear the other side out.

Yeah, some people go all in and drink the Kool-Aid to the last gulp. I agree that those people should do more thinking for themselves.

you know you almost made me think you were @sodapopinski umtil the last part

Darn 8 bit generation
Hey now. I'm a proud member of the 8 bit generation, politics be damned.
tumblr_m2n0av6Sbd1r085xlo1_500.gif

Lol yeah because democrats never play on racism, both sides are extremely corrupt and play towards stupid people. Anyone willing to wear the banner of either side is likely a moron who can't do much thinking on their own.
You talk about thinking for yourself only to just parrot everything everyone else is saying immediately afterward, which is not at all applicable to what I said, after you just committed a straw man fallacy. To say that Hilary and Trump are equally as bad, or that the democrats are equally as bad as the republicans is to try to equate a completely false dichotomy. Trump is way worse than Hilary. It should be obvious to anyone who isn't pining for him. And the republicans in recent years have been way worse than the democrats based on their attempted discredidation of scientific fact alone, whether it is saying homosexuality does not occur in nature, or their denial of climate science.

I am someone who thinks for myself. Too bad most of the people who tell others to do the same are only repeating what they've been told.

Hillary sucks but absolutely nothing will change if she gets elected and that's a much better result than the terrifying unknown of Donald Trump.

She is a really strange woman. there's tons of examples of her making these bizarre faces out of the blue. I think there is something wrong with her.

This country has hit rock bottom.

She's got more funny memes than any politician. :eek:

You talk about thinking for yourself only to just parrot everything everyone else is saying immediately afterward, which is not at all applicable to what I said, after you just committed a straw man fallacy. To say that Hilary and Trump are equally as bad, or that the democrats are equally as bad as the republicans is to try to equate a completely false dichotomy. Trump is way worse than Hilary. It should be obvious to anyone who isn't pining for him. And the republicans in recent years have been way worse than the democrats based on their attempted discredidation of scientific fact alone, whether it is saying homosexuality does not occur in nature, or their denial of climate science.

I am someone who thinks for myself. Too bad most of the people who tell others to do the same are only repeating what they've been told.

Lol you sound like every college girl I have talked to in the past 2 years. You gonna blow a whistle in my face and bang on a drum next?

Honestly I don't even disagree with you on everything, but you are obviously way too dedicated to your "party" for me to take you seriously or even have a constructive discussion with.

Lol you sound like every college girl I have talked to in the past 2 years. You gonna blow a whistle in my face and bang on a drum next?

Honestly I don't even disagree with you on everything, but you are obviously way too dedicated to your "party" for me to take you seriously or even have a constructive discussion with.
You sound like every high school kid who thinks libertarians have the answers to everything. I don't have any alliegance to either party. If the democrats were on the other side of things right now, I would vote for the republican candidate. But they aren't, so I'm not going to waste my vote on some third party candidate for no reason because I'm a pragmatist, not an idealist.

This country has hit rock bottom.

what are you talking about?

The US is doing just fine.

Really?

I've been alive for almost 38 years and have never seen this country in worse shape. From all the tension between blacks and the police to this absolute fucking joke of an election, we are in sad, sad shape.

You sound like every high school kid who thinks libertarians have the answers to everything. I don't have any alliegance to either party. If the democrats were on the other side of things right now, I would vote for the republican candidate. But they aren't, so I'm not going to waste my vote on some third party candidate for no reason because I'm a pragmatist, not an idealist.

I've never seen you post anything outside of the normal liberal mentality, so I find it hard to believe you have no allegiance to either party. I think Libertarians have a lot of goofy beliefs as well, every major political party has some things right and some things wrong, no one party is perfect so corresponding with one entirely is very dumb imo. Anyways it's fight day, so you can keep on responding if you want but I'm gonna go watch some shirtless dudes get it on.

I will watch the movie and believe everything Dinesh says.

13920700_1113444602024739_2791242673486387829_n.jpg

Back