Hillary's America Poster/Movie Cover...

LATEXXX COMMANDO

Ominous Flesh Discipline
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like a fucking horror movie! :eek:

Am I the only one that sees the resemblance?
CoUW0pJWgAAD-yK.jpg

pet-semetary-439x600.jpg

The-Taking-of-Deborah-Logan.jpg

Is that for real? Who the fuck would want to watch that? And I'm voting for her.

This film is a ginormous hit in the South.

LOLLLL, that's fucking hilarious.

I really want to see that doc.

Is that for real? Who the fuck would want to watch that? And I'm voting for her.

It's an Anti-Hilary documentary that shows how bad things will get if she is elected. The same guy made a documentary back in 2012 called 2016: Obama's America, he was actually pretty spot on on some things.

It's an Anti-Hilary documentary that shows how bad things will get if she is elected. The same guy made a documentary back in 2012 called 2016: Obama's America, he was actually pretty spot on on some things.

I watched another one of Dinesh D'Souza's films called America: Imagine the World Without Her and I actually enjoyed it a good bit.

Then again, I'm a sucker for patriotism.

I watched another one of Dinesh D'Souza's films called America: Imagine the World Without Her and I actually enjoyed it a good bit.

Then again, I'm a sucker for patriotism.

Yeah I liked that documentary as well, Dinesh is a pretty sharp dude even though I don't agree with him on everything.

Sure he was. Obama's presidency has been largely successful, especially in regard to the economic recovery which was the most important issue for Americans during the presidential races in which he took part. And there is simply no way a Hilary presidency could possibly be worse than the presidency of Sarah Palin's male counterpart.

lol! It does, Like that other guy said, who would go see that shit? Don't forget the popcorn and nachos lol!

Sure he was. Obama's presidency has been largely successful, especially in regard to the economic recovery which was the most important issue for Americans during the presidential races in which he took part. And there is simply no way a Hilary presidency could possibly be worse than the presidency of Sarah Palin's male counterpart.

Yeah I disagree, I think her presidency is gonna be awful, but to each his own.

US is headed into dark territory regardless of who is our mascot tbh

Yeah I disagree, I think her presidency is gonna be awful, but to each his own.

US is headed into dark territory regardless of who is our mascot tbh
The US is doing just fine, Trump will lose big, and the US will continue doing just fine, possibly better since the republicans will realize that a platform based on attempting to discredit scientific methodology, playing on the racism and xenophobia of a shrinking angry white demographic, and funneling money to the wealthiest 1%, is simply not practical any more if they ever want to win.

lol! It does, Like that other guy said, who would go see that shit? Don't forget the popcorn and nachos lol!

People are seeing it. It's made $10 million so far, which qualifies it as the top grossing documentary of 2016.

We'll see how high it can climb.

The US is doing just fine, Trump will lose big, and the US will continue doing just fine, possibly better since the republicans will realize that a platform based on attempting to discredit scientific methodology, playing on the racism and xenophobia of a shrinking angry white demographic, and funneling money to the wealthiest 1%, is simply not practical any more if they ever want to win.

Lol yeah because democrats never play on racism, both sides are extremely corrupt and play towards stupid people. Anyone willing to wear the banner of either side is likely a moron who can't do much thinking on their own.

Lol what a mess the US is in. People are voting for this
giphy.gif

Because she's "less" retarded
She is a really strange woman. there's tons of examples of her making these bizarre faces out of the blue. I think there is something wrong with her.

This country has hit rock bottom.

Back