Hillary takes orders from George Soros? (Email)

Give me a break.

I'm sure the KKK agrees with trump about building the wall and it's members have surely sent him emails telling him to do just that.

Doesn't mean that if he does it he's following orders from the KKK.

The mind of Trump supporters, ladies and gentlemen.

No need to bother with details like this. See above.

Hilarious how you cropped the text. Let's see the full "leak", LMAO:

Dear Hillary,

A serious situation has arisen in Albania which needs urgent attention at senior levels of the US government.

You may •know that an opposition demonstration in Tirana on Friday resulted in the deaths of three people and the destruction of UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05778285 Date: 09/30/2015 property. There are serious concerns about further unrest connected to a counter-demonstration to be organized by the governing party on Wednesday and a follow-up event by the opposition two days later to memorialize the victims. The prospect of tens of thousands of people entering the streets in an already inflamed political environment bodes ill for the return of public order and the country's fragile democratic process.

I believe two things need to be done urgently:

1.Bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha and opposition leader Edi Rama to forestall further public demonstrations and to tone down public pronouncements.

2.Appoint a senior European official as a mediator. While I am concerned about the rhetoric being used by both sides, I am particularly worried about the actions of the Prime Minister. There is videotape of National Guard members firing on demonstrators from the roof of the Prime Ministry. The Prosecutor (appointed by the Democratic Party) has issued arrest warrants for the individuals in question. The Prime Minister had previously accused the opposition of intentionally murdering these activists as a provocation. After the tape came out deputies from his party accused the Prosecutor of planning a coup d'etat in collaboration with the opposition, a charge Mr. Berisha repeated today. No arrests have been made as of this writing. The demonstration resulted from opposition protests over the conduct of parliamentary elections in 2009. The political environment has deteriorated ever since and is now approaching levels of 1997, when similar issues caused the country to slide into anarchy and violence. There are signs that Edi Rama's control of his own people is slipping, which may lead to further violence.

The US and the EU must work in complete harmony over this, but given Albania's European aspirations the EU must take the lead. That is why I suggest appointing a mediator such as Carl Bildt. Martti Ahtisaari or Miroslav Lajcak, all of whom have strong connections to the Balkans. My foundation in Tirana is monitoring the situation closely and can provide independent analysis of the crisis.

Thank you, George Soros

What a villain. He's calling on Hillary to facilitate a joint diplomatic effort between the US and the EU, but specifically to ensure that the EU takes the reigns.

Yeah, but people like Soros and the Koch brothers shouldn't be guiding policy. This email isn't a surprise, but it IS the end of calling people who consider our politicians under the direct influence of oligarchs "conspiracy theorists."

These peoples influence, without question, has more sway with Hillary and other politicians than what is actually best for middle class Americans; that's causing a lot of problems for America, and has been for a while. Hillary doesn't have serious conversations with middle class Americans, of course. Neither does Trump, probably.

I don't like the Koch brothers, I don't like Soros. I don't like the Wall Street guys that funded Reagan bossing him around, as seen in Capitalism, the Moore flick. Moore wouldn't acknowledge it from his own party, so he's crap there, but that movie actually exposed a lot, whether but hurt Rs want to admit it or not.

Last edited:
Soros wants to destroy the West. That is why Europe was flooded with millions of desert bandits who will never integrate. That is why the US is being flooded with Mexicans and every other person who wants to walk across our imaginary border. They want to dilute, destroy and degrade gentile populations and rule the mess that is left.

White Genocide. Is normal.

Man, I really hate to say there's any truth in this, but there might be. I see certain kinds of people having reasons to resent and even fear gentile whites, who think they are culturally strong enough not to be destroyed themselves, who also think they are smart enough to easily rule over non-white populations who are satisfied with a lower class life. I really can see this.

Last edited:
Yeah, but people like altos and the Koch brothers shouldn't guiding policy.

The Koch brothers shouldn't be guiding policy because their policy ideas are self-serving and bad for the rest of the country and world. There's nothing inherently wrong with them sending a letter or email to a politician.

The Koch brothers shouldn't be guiding policy because their policy ideas are self-serving and bad for the rest of the country and world. There's nothing inherently wrong with them sending a letter or email to a politician.

That's one of the most onesided posts I have ever seen, and I hate the Koch brothers and actually agree with your sentiment about them. Soros agenda should be no more trusted, and not considered less self serving.

The question is, why would a business magnate even believe that it's his place to give suggestions how the politicians that run country should do their job. That alone is a red flag.

Are you seriously that naive?

This is how the plutocracy works, and has always worked.

Two different issue.

1. The EU and the DoS shouldn't need this kind of input - they should be aware and the wheels should have already been in motion. If that is the case than this is a non-story. If not, then it's sad that they had to be tipped off - or did they? Was this really the explosive situation it's was portrayed as being?

According to this, Soros can't be a legitimate source of information for the State Department or help put them in touch with anybody. But that could be applied to anybody not in the government. Your standard would limit us to government-to-government contact, which is clearly facile. You then ask a pile of questions, and I suggest you try to find answers to them.

2. Soros is a billionaire and the biggest donor to the Democratic Party. He paid to have influence. But I'm sure donations only pay for "pure" influence and that its unseemly to look at the potential, even likelihood, of the corruption this could yield (If not Soros, then someone else).

Can you demonstrate that this relationship caused a problem here? You're making the case for the opposing point of view when you complain about something that isn't a problem.

That's one of the most onesided posts I have ever seen, and I hate the Koch brothers and actually agree with your sentiment about them. Soros agenda should be no more trusted, and not considered less self serving.

I don't see how, but putting that aside, what's the position here? People shouldn't be able to send letters to politicians? Politicians should block communications? What?

All politicians are self-serving first. That's just human nature. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but by and large most elected officials are going to serve the interests of themselves, or the people (ie money) who helped put them in office.

I don't see how, but putting that aside, what's the position here? People shouldn't be able to send letters to politicians? Politicians should block communications? What?

We know the influence he has, and the email was likely worded tactfully in case of something like this. He is t a concerned citizen, he is a person Hillary has to appease probably OVER the will of the people she is supposed to be serving. That's a problem.

All politicians are self-serving first. That's just human nature. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but by and large most elected officials are going to serve the interests of themselves, or the people (ie money) who helped put them in office.

I don't agree with your analysis, but I don't think you're getting my point. The Koch brothers are promoting redistribution that benefits them and people like them at the expense of everyone else and promoting regulations that benefit their industry at the expense of the general population. That's bad. The fact that they are interested in policy and try to influence it is not bad at all.

According to this, Soros can't be a legitimate source of information for the State Department or help put them in touch with anybody. But that could be applied to anybody not in the government. Your standard would limit us to government-to-government contact, which is clearly facile. You then ask a pile of questions, and I suggest you try to find answers to them.

We have an embassy and an ambassador in Albania....
Its either a non-story or it should have been unnecessary for him to initiate or invoke a response by the USA and the EU.

Can you demonstrate that this relationship caused a problem here? You're making the case for the opposing point of view when you complain about something that isn't a problem.

Can you demonstrate when or where I said this relationship caused a problem HERE?

We have an embassy and an ambassador in Albania....
Its either a non-story or it should have been unnecessary for him to initiate or invoke a response by the USA and the EU.
Then we agree that you think it should all be gov-to-gov. I find that an alarmingly bad idea.

Can you demonstrate when or where I said this relationship caused a problem HERE?
Then I take this as evidence of the usefulness and good of the relationship.

Then we agree that you think it should all be gov-to-gov. I find that an alarmingly bad idea.

Then we agree that you're determined to be outraged no matter how simple I make it for you.

Then I take this as evidence of the usefulness and good of the relationship.

or the inferiority of our State Dept.

Then we agree that you're determined to be outraged no matter how simple I make it for you.

or the inferiority of our State Dept.

I would say if we compared our posts on this, you're the one who has seemed upset. You can't find a problem with the Soros correspondence, and you want to limit our state department in ways that seem foolish.

Btw, the West and the powers that push the political agendas of the West, have supported Albania and Albanian wannabes in the Balkans to destabilize that area for quite a while now.. Russia doesn't like it, and Russia is right.

Last edited:
I would say if we compared our posts on this, you're the one who has seemed upset. You can't find a problem with the Soros correspondence, and you want to limit our state department in ways that seem foolish.

Not likely. I made a simple post and you've read into it an entire philosophy about how I feel about Soros' purity and gob to gov communication being bad and a lot of other nonsense.

Looks like we agree that the Clinton State Dept needed help.

This is reminding me of 2008 when Obama's radical, terrorist leftist friends were giving him orders and guiding his policy because there was some correspondence between them.

"He's the next Pol Pot, people! Can't you see it? It's RIGHT THERE!"

Whether it's Soros and "the internationalists" in 2016 or left-wing terrorists in 2008, the goal is the same: destruction of the West/whites.

No paranoia though.

Back