Hillary takes orders from George Soros? (Email)

http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-caught-yanking-clintons-puppet-strings/

"In the leaked email, titled ‘Unrest in Albania,’ Soros instructs Clinton that “two things need to be done urgently” and proceeds to direct the Secretary of State to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” and “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” Soros gives Clinton three names to choose from."

She does exactly what he tells her and appoints one of the names from his list.

Wikileak url
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

Article showing that she did what he told her to do
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albania-opposition-vows-to-hold-protest-on-friday

Maybe we should just elect Soros instead of Hillary?
She probably owes that guy some big favors.

Who needs a State Department when you have billionaire donors.
Can you explain specifically, after reading the full text, why this makes Soros anything other than a great dude IRL? Because you seem to prefer just letting them burn when he could offer help.

Can you explain specifically, after reading the full text, why this makes Soros anything other than a great dude IRL? Because you seem to prefer just letting them burn when he could offer help.

Can you explain to me, after reading my full post, where I called his character into question? Because you seem triggered by any comment that doesn't have pro-Hillary slant to it.
You don't find it odd, even in a non-nefarious way, that the State Dept needs to take direction/tips from billionaire donors? I do.

Can you explain to me, after reading my full post, where I called his character into question? Because you seem triggered by any comment that doesn't have pro-Hillary slant to it.
You don't find it odd, even in a non-nefarious way, that the State Dept needs to take direction/tips from billionaire donors? I do.
They also need help from people who are in a position to help. This is a good thing, though it sometimes comes with too much influence. This particular case is not a problem, but appears to be the complete opposite of problematic. Is there a real argument against this?

I asked you to read the full text of this one because it's pretty clear why it happened, and I have a hard time seeing how you come off like this if you have read it. The Hillary spew in your post is irrelevant. I wonder if you could even accurately state my views about her. Would you like to try?

People are tired of the same ole politics in Washington, the corruption and greed. the politicians being controlled by money or so I thought ? The response we see in just of "donors always suggest and have a say in policies that's the way it always goes oh and did you see Trump eat KFC with a fork OMG! He can't be president" is sad .

People are tired of the same ole politics in Washington, the corruption and greed. the politicians being controlled by money or so I thought ? The response we see in just of "donors always suggest and have a say in policies that's the way it always goes oh and did you see Trump eat KFC with a fork OMG! He can't be president" is sad .
But can you explain why this instance is a problem? Specifically, and not general "I hate the liberal big government" stuff.

The mind of Trump supporters, ladies and gentlemen.

No need to bother with details like this. See above.

Hilarious how you cropped the text. Let's see the full "leak", LMAO:

Dear Hillary,

A serious situation has arisen in Albania which needs urgent attention at senior levels of the US government.

You may •know that an opposition demonstration in Tirana on Friday resulted in the deaths of three people and the destruction of UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05778285 Date: 09/30/2015 property. There are serious concerns about further unrest connected to a counter-demonstration to be organized by the governing party on Wednesday and a follow-up event by the opposition two days later to memorialize the victims. The prospect of tens of thousands of people entering the streets in an already inflamed political environment bodes ill for the return of public order and the country's fragile democratic process.

I believe two things need to be done urgently:

1.Bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha and opposition leader Edi Rama to forestall further public demonstrations and to tone down public pronouncements.

2.Appoint a senior European official as a mediator. While I am concerned about the rhetoric being used by both sides, I am particularly worried about the actions of the Prime Minister. There is videotape of National Guard members firing on demonstrators from the roof of the Prime Ministry. The Prosecutor (appointed by the Democratic Party) has issued arrest warrants for the individuals in question. The Prime Minister had previously accused the opposition of intentionally murdering these activists as a provocation. After the tape came out deputies from his party accused the Prosecutor of planning a coup d'etat in collaboration with the opposition, a charge Mr. Berisha repeated today. No arrests have been made as of this writing. The demonstration resulted from opposition protests over the conduct of parliamentary elections in 2009. The political environment has deteriorated ever since and is now approaching levels of 1997, when similar issues caused the country to slide into anarchy and violence. There are signs that Edi Rama's control of his own people is slipping, which may lead to further violence.

The US and the EU must work in complete harmony over this, but given Albania's European aspirations the EU must take the lead. That is why I suggest appointing a mediator such as Carl Bildt. Martti Ahtisaari or Miroslav Lajcak, all of whom have strong connections to the Balkans. My foundation in Tirana is monitoring the situation closely and can provide independent analysis of the crisis.

Thank you, George Soros

What a villain. He's calling on Hillary to facilitate a joint diplomatic effort between the US and the EU, but specifically to ensure that the EU takes the reigns.
George Soros was a Nazi collaborater...

Soros wants to destroy the West. That is why Europe was flooded with millions of desert bandits who will never integrate. That is why the US is being flooded with Mexicans and every other person who wants to walk across our imaginary border. They want to dilute, destroy and degrade gentile populations and rule the mess that is left.

White Genocide. Is normal.

Soros is 86 years old. He better get up on his plan to destroy the west if he wants to be alive when it happens.

The moderator thinks if he says it angrily enough it will make up for the lack of his substance.

Reminds me of this:

One is yelling like a lunatic the other thinks Reagan was the greatest president ever.

Both of them should learn how to cook for their husbands and do us a favor and stay off tv so we don't have to hear either of them spew their buffoonery on national airwaves.

They also need help from people who are in a position to help. This is a good thing, though it sometimes comes with too much influence. This particular case is not a problem, but appears to be the complete opposite of problematic. Is there a real argument against this?

I asked you to read the full text of this one because it's pretty clear why it happened, and I have a hard time seeing how you come off like this if you have read it. The Hillary spew in your post is irrelevant. I wonder if you could even accurately state my views about her. Would you like to try?

How did I come off? I made a comment that its odd, even sad, that the State Dept. gets its info and direction from a private citizen, who just so happens to be one of the biggest donors in American politics. I read the full text.

How did I come off? I made a comment that its odd, even sad, that the State Dept. gets its info and direction from a private citizen, who just so happens to be one of the biggest donors in American politics. I read the full text.
What about that do you see as corrupt, Anung? He's was literally just raising a concern to Clinton, and suggesting she initiate a diplomatic response with a list of potential European (not American) figures to mediate in order to avert a potential escalation of violence which could potentially result in the sort of unrest we saw in the Ukraine (prior to Putin seizing the opportunity it afforded to effectively and unilterally annex that sovereign country subordinating it to his authority). Hillary herself certainly had to request the appointment of Miroslav in such an effort as the EU and its officials doesn't answer to her authority as the US Secretary of State.

What great evil was perpetrated here? Where is the evidence of corruption? I must be missing the passage where he says, "And if you want me to donate to your Presidential campaign in 5 years, assuming you have one, then you better butter my bread exactly the way I like it."

Soros is actually a general in the Illuminatis secret army and he's trying to create an alliance with the Lizard people ( Hillary) to help fight off the incoming Nephilim hordes. Now that I put it into words Trumpsters can understand we can all get back to bashing Muslims again.

What about that do you see as corrupt, Anung? He's was literally just raising a concern to Clinton, and suggesting she initiate a diplomatic response with a list of potential European (not American) figures to mediate in order to avert a potential escalation of violence which could potentially result in the sort of unrest we saw in the Ukraine (prior to Putin seizing the opportunity it afforded to effectively and unilterally annex that sovereign country subordinating it to his authority). Hillary herself certainly had to request the appointment of Miroslav in such an effort as the EU and its officials doesn't answer to her authority as the US Secretary of State.

What great evil was perpetrated here? Where is the evidence of corruption? I must be missing the passage where he says, "And if you want me to donate to your Presidential campaign in 5 years, assuming you have one, then you better butter my bread exactly the way I like it."
"Well, of course they're not going to come out and say it. Theyre far too careful. That's why everything has a reasonable explanation. You have to read between the lines. Surely you don't expect there to be clear evidence of corruption before calling someone corrupt?"

OR

"What, you think this isnt plausible, but you think Trump actually meant X when he said X? Why can't you give him the same credit?"

Hey! I think the conspiracy theorist got this one right about George Soros. I read about him a couple years back how he pulls the strings for these politicians- who woulda known?

The amount of rationalizing you guys have to do in order to defend Hillary is astounding. I mean you've explained away building a private server, deleting thousands of emails, the dnc rigging the primary, bill meeting with lynch, taking directives from soros, engaging in blatant pay for play, her wall street allegiance, and then lying about all of it. Just flushing their personal credibility right down the drain.

what he wants is irrelevant. No-one voted for George Soros, therefore he should have zero say in geopolitical decision-making. Are Hillary supporters truly so nieve they cannot grasp this basic fact?

I think the same thing when I see change.org petitions

To me this seems akin to getting upset that the fire department responds to a 911 call because the person making the 911 call is rich.

The amount of rationalizing you guys have to do in order to defend Hillary is astounding. I mean you've explained away building a private server, deleting thousands of emails, the dnc rigging the primary, bill meeting with lynch, taking directives from soros, engaging in blatant pay for play, her wall street allegiance, and then lying about all of it. Just flushing their personal credibility right down the drain.

See the problem is Clinton has done a ton of shady shit. But you you hurt your own credibility when you bring up pointless shit like this.

Back