Hillary NEW Emails Recovered Shows Pay for Play

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Hans Gruber, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

So basically the Clinton Foundation (which is private) takes "donations" (bribes) and they are repaid with favors from the US Government.

I thought these emails were just about yoga and wedding plans. Only a small amount have been turned over so far. Imagine what else is out there.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...-aides-show-state-department-foundation-links

http://www.wsj.com/articles/newly-r...undations-ties-to-state-department-1470785910

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/u...n-foundation-and-state-dept-overlap.html?_r=0

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  2. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Oh no doubt. That's why she's Crooked Hillary.

3. DiegoLunes

DiegoLunes Banned Banned

It has also been revealed she was involved with the attempted coup to overthrow the president in Turkey.

4. Slippery Kantus

Slippery Kantus I'm necessary evil Double Yellow Card

5. punky brewster

punky brewster Black Belt

6. sangreporsangre

sangreporsangre Gold Belt

Hillary is so goddamn crooked she could eat soup with a corkscrew. Here's what you can expect as a response from her supporters:

[​IMG]

7. IronMan374

IronMan374 Black Belt

I love how everyone threw a hissy fit about Trump's NRA comment, yet, when Hillary's personal advisor and strategist Bob Beckel comments on Julian Assange leaking documents by saying "The way to deal with this is pretty simple. We've got special ops forces. A dead man can't leak stuff. I'm not for the death penalty so there's only one way to do it. Illegally shoot the son of a bitch", it is completely ignored and they are nowhere to be found.

8. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

So many examples of corruption...what to pick?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/09/e...s-okd-oil-deal-that-put-500k-in-bills-pocket/

Hillary Aide Cheryl Mills OK’d Oil Deal That Put $500K In Bill’s Pocket

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton publicly defended an embattled banker during an official visit to Bangladesh while Clinton Foundation officials tried to steer money from an Abu Dhabi oil company into the banker’s coffers.

A Daily Caller News Foundation investigation traced the convoluted payment by TAQA — formally known as the the Abu Dhabi National Energy Company — to Muhammad Yunus’ Grameen Bank. Yunus is a long-time friend and Clinton Foundation donor.

The oil company deal eventually put as much as $500,000 into President Bill Clinton’s pockets via a speaking fee he got in Scotland.

The complicated set of international transactions is contained in a cryptic May 7, 2012, email chain between Cheryl Mills, then Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, and Amitabh Desai, the Clinton Foundation’s foreign policy director. The email chain was obtained by Citizens United, the conservative activist group that is the lead plaintiff in multiple federal Freedom of Information Act court cases.

9. IronMan374

IronMan374 Black Belt

If Trump spent every moment of all three nights of the debates showcasing the corruption of Hillary Clinton, he would be nowhere near half the shit she's done.

fonzob1, S Class, HeLLMuTT and 5 others like this.
  10. klnOmega

klnOmega Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I'll fill in until Jack gets here. Guys, I read the emails in question, and they are really boring so I wouldn't even bother with them if I were you. Basically they just discuss golf and grandchildren. Nothing to see here really. Did you know that Donald Trump shook the hand of a guy who has a racist youtube channel at a rally? Fucking pathetic!

S Class, kickboxjh, HeLLMuTT and 16 others like this.
  11. klnOmega

Too bad he's a plant. He will probably spend the debates dancing around bringing any of this up, and if the audience or moderator asks about it, he'll just call Obama the n-word to distract everyone.

kickboxjh, mike sherry and Zer like this.
  12. panamaican

panamaican Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

I've said in other threads and I'll say it here. If people think this is a scandalous act, they have no idea how Washington works. The entire system works like this. Donating to the charities, pet projects, and friends of politicians is how people gain their name recognized and then they hope to parlay that recognition into an appropriate political appointment.

I'm not going to say that people who are concerned about such things should ignore it. Obviously, if your personal morality finds this objectionable then you should object to Hilary doing it.

But I'm going to stop short of calling this "pay for play" unless I'm literally calling the entire bureaucratic model "pay for play".

However, I can't be a hypocrite. When I wanted to run for office, I found myself treating a decent number of people to dinners on my tab. Donating to public events that I didn't care about just so that I could make connections with people who might help me. And, honestly, it worked even at the lowly level that I engaged in. And why bother? Because political affiliations meant a better chance of being awarded certain types of government paid legal work. When they hand out the snow plowing contracts in a city...it's not random. Some guy has been donating to the right causes for years.

I know of a guy who started a cancer research charity just so that he could parlay it into a conversation with a billionaire who's concerned about cancer. Lots of politicians got donations out of that. Just the way the world works.

13. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

I'm sure nobody intended to cash any checks or arrange any meetings.

mike sherry likes this.
  14. Slippery Kantus

Slippery Kantus I'm necessary evil Double Yellow Card

@Jack V Savage @Overpressure @Fawlty

15. IronMan374

IronMan374 Black Belt

The official "Hillary Clinton Supporter" gif.

16. Thunderflash500

Thunderflash500 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

So what is even the point of this? That it's ok? It's not ok, she's a criminal.

17. klnOmega

Fawlty just made a statement about this:

18. S Class

S Class Brown Belt

damn pay2win

HeLLMuTT and mike sherry like this.
  19. LucasWithLidOff

LucasWithLidOff Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

She is the absolute worst. I'd even prefer another 4 years of Barack Hussein.

Hans Gruber likes this.
  20. panamaican

panamaican Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Then every politician is a criminal.

Is it ok? IMHO, having seen it at work, I don't see the problem.