Hillary NEW Emails Recovered Shows Pay for Play

Guys, she's a changemaker. There's never been anyone in the history of politics as doggedly determined to make the bad good and the good even better. Improving people's lives has been her calling and passion since she was a young girl. Give her a problem and she won't rest until she's solved it.

There's the cartoon and there's the real Hillary. That's the real Hillary everybody. Trust the people who know her best.

"No Democrat is going to touch Hillary after this. It's almost as if she said mean things one time."

Wait...Fawlty is a Clinton supporter? Say it ain't so Dylan.

This. It happens all the time in business too (and can be far more shady). There's nothing wrong with it either, this is how people form relationships. Pathetic thread.
Pathetic post.
There is a BIG difference in people doing it in business and people doing it in politics. In business, it's private money, private risk and people voluntarily being involved. In politics it is being trusted with the collective money and power of the populace and using it for personal gain. I get what Pan is saying, that there is a certain amount of "hook & crook" required to best position yourself to bid the wishes of your constituents (or stockholders) but there is a point where it is pure money/power mongering.

Good Lord. Have we ever had a shittier election? An egomaniacal buffoon and a candidate who, by all appearances, is corrupt and venal. Our society is decaying.

its known but nobody cares.

welcome to politics.

Clinton is going to parlay her presidency into a massive front for her bank account; the Clintons are stunningly good at circumvention

Take half a second and consider the choices.

I've grown up a bit too. Not all the way though.

I don't see any choices here, Dylan. And Hillary will win.

Good that you've grown up a bit - we all have. But that doesn't mean we change who we are.

One of the biggest actually
I'm one of the loudest when it comes to pointing out why it has to be her and not Trump, and I'm happy to help shoot down some of the bullshit people post about her, like murder and treason, etc. You're taking that as general support, but my support is definitely relative to the reality of this country and this race right now.

I'm one of the loudest when it comes to pointing out why it has to be her and not Trump, and I'm happy to help shoot down some of the bullshit people post about her, like murder and treason, etc. You're taking that as general support, but my support is definitely relative to the reality of this country and this race right now.

If you say so

I don't see any choices here, Dylan. And Hillary will win.

Good that you've grown up a bit - we all have. But that doesn't mean we change who we are.
There's a pretty massive difference between the two viable candidates. The only issue I think they're even close on is our interventionist (aggression) horse shit, where both are going to be a problem. There's definitely a choice here, imo.

What is the difference between what she did and say someone who donates millions to a congressman or president? They aren't doing it for nothing.

I love how everyone threw a hissy fit about Trump's NRA comment, yet, when Hillary's personal advisor and strategist Bob Beckel comments on Julian Assange leaking documents by saying "The way to deal with this is pretty simple. We've got special ops forces. A dead man can't leak stuff. I'm not for the death penalty so there's only one way to do it. Illegally shoot the son of a bitch", it is completely ignored and they are nowhere to be found.

I don't see the issue. Assange is clearly a terrorist and a threat to all the values our nation's and the west upholds. And Bob is a good man.

Maybe the special forces execution style shooting is too far. However, using illegal means to obtain a traitor and danger like Assange is justifiable especially with regards to national security.

Maybe the special forces execution style shooting is too far. However, using illegal means to obtain a traitor and danger like Assange is justifiable especially with regards to national security.

Then why is everyone acting appalled and upset if Trump suggested the same for Hillary?

I don't see the issue. Assange is clearly a terrorist and a threat to all the values our nation's and the west upholds. And Bob is a good man.

24.gif

Yeah, "Assange is the danger". lol. Heisenberg salutes you. This dude exposed the corruption of Hillary Clinton from the murders in Benghazi, to the weapons deals to ISIS for cash payments and the nerd with the hacking ability is more dangerous? Maybe if Clinton wasn't the most corrupt cunt in our nation's history this would be a non-issue.

"I don't see the issue"
24.gif

This isn't just a Hilary problem it's a political landscape problem. Highlight the examples and give her a lifes worth of shit for it. Just don't pretend it's confined to her or one party.

Hilary sucks and embodies so much of what's wrong with our "democracy".

Sadly the republicans decided to blow a cartoon just to try and beat her. They should've tried fixing the party's problems from the ground up.until they were united behind an actually qualified candidate.

They would've had my vote if they did.

This isn't just a Hilary problem it's a political landscape problem. Highlight the examples and give her a lifes worth of shit for it. Just don't pretend it's confined to her or one party.

Why not just compare the individuals? One person has a proven track record of political corruption and the other does not.

Back