• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hillary Clinton's Health Merge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from savage everyone defending hillary is from a 2015 or later join date account.

I'll help defend hillary too just let me know who to contact in order to get paid.

Jack is 2015 or later?

Jack is 2015 or later?

I did state aside from savage. I haven't been following debates this political cycle too closely, just seemed odd that the two or so pages of this thread that I did read involved only 2015 or later accounts defending hillary.

I'm sure there are other posters with earlier accounts defending hillary in this thread but it just made me think of the "paid shills" line that gets thrown around all too often on sherdog.

I did state aside from savage. I haven't been following debates this political cycle too closely, just seemed odd that the two or so pages of this thread that I did read involved only 2015 or later accounts defending hillary.

I'm sure there are other posters with earlier accounts defending hillary in this thread but it just made me think of the "paid shills" line that gets thrown around all too often on sherdog.

For some reason, when someone says Savage, I have no idea who they are talking about.

Were you in the Democratic primary threads though. There were very few vocal Clinton supporters in those threads compared to Bernie. Even with the GE, some wouldn't even jump Bernie's ship to Clinton. What help would it do to pay people to post on a subforum with maybe under 100 frequent posters?

What help would it do to pay people to post on a subforum with maybe under 100 frequent posters?

I know hillary doesn't really have a following from males aged 18-49 which seems to be the majority of sherdogs user base so I doubt there is much organic support behind her. At least from this site, although those who do fall in her corner do it more for hate for the other side then love for hillary.

The paid shills remark is more of a joke but the most sane and logical response would be that any online strategy involving paid posters would be all encompassing. While not the main focus, by interjecting key words or talking points in the top 50 public forums on the internet you are making small but subtle changes in the overall narrative.

Just look at the other thread you are arguing in with fwalty or overpressure, (I forget off the top of my head). The topic is about lizard people, now that thread is partially derailed and any search results on the topic will bring back crazy ct's because lizard people has been embedded in that thread.

I'm not saying that any of that is correct or my position on the subject but when you take into account that hillary will spend billions it wouldn't surprise me if a couple hundred million weren't thrown into controlling the online narrative.

I doubt you'll change the minds of those posting on alex jones site but hillary's campaign is just looking to reign in those on the fence.

I don't know if I really made a point, let me know if you get the gist of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back