Hillary Clinton's Health Merge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhinoRush

Company Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
I've been seeing people posting these videos everywhere but I see no mention of any of it in the main stream media.

Here she is denying some health issues previous to the video above.

What's weird is she's claiming no ill effects whatsoever from a concussion she described herself as 'serious.'

These look like minor seizures, but Hillary has a history of really weird behaviour that makes it hard to tell. If she really is suffering from these seizures and fits, how on Earth is she still running for president? Doesn't she have a single person around her that actually cares for her well being?

If this is a result of brain damage, as has been proposed before, does a brain damaged President make anyone else a little uneasy?

She's got mental problems and obviously a problem with an evil spirit.

She's an old lady, she has some health issues like any old lady, doesn't mean she won't live long enough to watch the country burn under her rule.

There are some theories floating around.

Wow LOL

That page made me laugh

She could be completely brain dead and spend all day pooping into a cardboard box and still be a far better candidate than Donald Trump

Bill won't touch her with a ten foot pole, regardless of what he said in his last speech.

he appreciates you calling it a ten foot pole though.

This is how this thread makes me feel:

TrumpDisabled3.gif

ripskater's gimmick is really slipping. Trying to derail the thread rip?

The campaign is starting to take a toll on Hillary's health.

Can you imagine what the pressures of the office of Presidency will do to her?

If a startling noise from a reporter can cause her to go into an "overload seizure", what would a stressful situation involving our national security do to her?

Last edited:
ripskater's gimmick is really slipping. Trying to derail the thread rip?
I'm not derailing anything. I'm honestly sorry you think I am.

In truth, HIllary has severe mental health problems and a bad cough. So who knows the extent of that.

I'm not derailing anything. I'm honestly sorry you think I am.

Fair enough. But this is a serious thread. I'm asking a serious question and you're right in line with the liberal shills trying to make a joke out of it. That video in the OP should make everyone concerned. That's a very unnatural movement even for a young, healthy person to make. For a 70 year old lady that should be absolutely agonizing.

Fair enough. But this is a serious thread. I'm asking a serious question and you're right in line with the liberal shills trying to make a joke out of it. That video in the OP should make everyone concerned. That's a very unnatural movement even for a young, healthy person to make. For a 70 year old lady that should be absolutely agonizing.
She may be on drugs or something. That's my first thought. I do believe she has mental health issues also.

Her evil cackle is what worries me the most, considering the completely inappropriate context. People want equal rights, social justice, peace in the Middle East, etc. and this is who they rally behind?

Voting for such a morally bankrupt person, is the last thing I would ever do, even at gunpoint.

You had that saved on your computer just in case a thread like this got made didn't you?
I'm just concerned about him. That gif makes me seriously deep question whether the rumors are true that Trump is actually retarded. I'm so concerned I was was going to start a way serious thread about it.

Wow LOL

That page made me laugh

She could be completely brain dead and spend all day pooping into a cardboard box and still be a far better candidate than Donald Trump

What do you mean, she could be?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back