High value odds coming soon

Interested to hear you expand on that.
No-one seems to be giving Ledet a chance. His striking is very good and he can submit people too.
Walker has the hype train though.
ledet is a smooth boxer with an incredible sense of distance and one of the best jabs in the UFC. did he get dominated in his last fight against rakic? Yes, because rakic crippled him in the first minute with leg kicks.

johnny walker is a hype job who keeps his chin straight in the air and has no idea how to box, and is the definition if an unskilled brute. watch his fight on DWTNCS. he looked very unimpressive.

most likely result here is one sided domination by ledet. walker doesn't have the wrestling to put him down, or the leg kicks to do what rakic did. im baffled by the odds here.

Last edited:
Gastelum will KO Whittaker and it will be glorious.

ledet is a smooth boxer with an incredible sense of distance and one of the best jabs in the UFC. did he get dominated in his last fight against rakic? Yes, because rakic crippled him in the first minute with leg kicks.

johnny walker is a hype job who keeps his chin straight in the air and has no idea how to box, and is the definition if an unskilled brute. watch his fight on DWTNCS. he looked very unimpressive.

most likely result here is one sided domination by ledet. walker doesn't have the wrestling to put him down, or the leg kicks to do what rakic did. im baffled by the odds here.

Thanks! Interesting post.
I do remember Rakic chopping him down like a tree in the first round and dominating him on the ground.
Looking forward to this one.

I did well with Cowboy and Hank on that last card. Both were underdogs but weren’t big underdogs. Nunes before that.

I don’t like high odds either way. So I generally don’t bet on huge underdogs or favourites. But like the 3 examples I just gave. If I really believe fighter A wins. I’m betting on fighter A. Odds be damned.

Underdogs overachieve since there is a such a herd mentality based on recent success and favorites are typically overvalued.

Gastelum will KO Whittaker and it will be glorious.
Or we'll just see him lose and then incessantly bash him and wonder why he ever got a title shot since hes fat, lost to Weidman etc. Either way.

most likely result here is one sided domination by ledet.
Remember what you wrote. I will be here when the fight is done. I will be shocked if you are right. But if you turn out to be right, I will bow to your greatness!

Gastelum is actually getting more respect than I thought. His boxing is outstanding, but Whittaker is has more ways he can win, and I just think anyone who can beat Jacare and Romero like that is not going get beat by a guy as small as Gastelum.

These threads are always so funny haha

It’s hilarious that none of the people who are active in the real threads even bother to respond. It’s kinda like “take your kid to work day” when the kids start doing their own little thing but the adults still have actual work to do

I got the feeling the oddsmaker juiced the Assauncao line to intrigue guys into playing it

It’s hilarious that none of the people who are active in the real threads even bother to respond. It’s kinda like “take your kid to work day” when the kids start doing their own little thing but the adults still have actual work to do
Exactly haha I normally have a brief read as entertainment as these are just so wrong every time. I reckon if anything parlaying Whittaker and Moraes and fading this thread is the real smart bet.

lol. we have no idea what happens if ledet and walker fight 10 times. it was a flukey backfist.
End, I 100% agree about Ledet being more technical in the pure sense of the word. But the guy is obviously smaller and a lot less athletic than that brazilian. Walker is fighting at 2x the speed of Ledet. And if this fight ended up in some type of clinch, there is more than 90% chance Ledet faces the same faith Rauntree did. Ledet isn't familiar with the thai clinch, he is a boxer, he would be crushed like nothing in my humble opinion.

I had a bad day, my Baby lost. So the fact that I was right here, doesn't mean shit. I'm still terrible at this. :D Still, at least 8 out of 10 fights I think Walker takes them.
@ LHW size and dynamism are kings.

Back