Social High School Student Arrested For Refusing To Wear A Mask At School

You should really check out the stats on it. I heard that like 99% of people live right through it . Most don't even know they have it. But I get it, your scared. It'll be ok. I felt crappy for about 16 hours, and lived.

You idiots have been wrong since this thing started. Texas at 70k deaths almost 2 years into the pandemic.

If Matt Parker and Trey Stone make fun of you, that’s a bad sign.

Any Civilized society should have adults protecting kids.

Now it's the other way around,
It's sickening.
We have a generation of weak cowards running things. It is really pathetic how they are incapable of anything that isn't clearly selfish.

What's to discuss? There's a school policy. She intentionally violated it. They asked her to leave the premises as a result of the violation. She refused in protest. That transformed her into a trespasser. They had her removed as such.

This is what happens to protesters all over the country. The entire point of the protest is to get arrested and bring attention to whatever it is they're protesting.

There's nothing to discuss - girl holds protest. School enforces rules. Police do their job. Seems like everything is normal to me.

Oh well I guess that must mean the pandemic isn’t a serious thing. Lol
Yes, let us all panic and hide inside forever. And let's let the govt make hamfisted mandates that really only are good are wrecking small businesses. Cool man

It's the rule at school. She should have know and was told she would be arrested if she stayed.

So it sounds like she wanted to get arrested as a form of protest.

Well, as far as I know, she didn’t resist arrest. She was just protesting against the stupid rules.

I’m all for protesting against stupid rules, but if a police officer puts you under arrest. It’s probably a good idea(for your own sake), at that point, to comply and you know, not to fight them in the parking lot or try grabbing their gun.

I agree.

And, whats that piece of cloth do again? Not a n95 mask, but a piece of cloth like they want her to wear.

Read the research. Tragic to realize we're this far into the pandemic and people still need to ask this question. There's no hope for the US. Seems more and more indisputable.

Read the research. Tragic to realize we're this far into the pandemic and people still need to ask this question. There's no hope for the US. Seems more and more indisputable.
Did I see you at Menards with a potholder rubber banded on your face? True story.

16 yr old moron pulling a stunt lol
play stupid games.. its not like shes even a 10 or something ... with a face like hers she doesnt have wiggle room to be an ass
shes playing hot girl games with a butterface

Back