Social High School Student Arrested For Refusing To Wear A Mask At School

Funny, because I'm not the guy here defending the governments unjust laws, you are.

So I won't find any comments from you saying black people won't get shot if they just follow the rules?

She wouldn't have gotten suspended if she just followed the rules

Either way, my original point was that the TS incorrectly labeled his title and the put this in his op

"To be fair, she was arrested for trespassing - because she was suspended for refusing to wear a mask which is dumb but rules are rules"

As if peacefull resistance againt racial oppression is comparable to not wearing a mask.

This girl is just a selfish prick. She doesn't give a shit about the wellbeing of others, only thinks of herself. The school is not her property, so she has no legal right to demand she be allowed to attend.

She's actually resisting on behalf of all races, since we're all in this one together.

So I won't find any comments from you saying black people won't get shot if they just follow the rules?

She wouldn't have gotten suspended if she just followed the rules

Either way, my original point was that the TS incorrectly labeled his title and the put this in his op

"To be fair, she was arrested for trespassing - because she was suspended for refusing to wear a mask which is dumb but rules are rules"

Depends on why they got shot, much like this case of "trespassing" depends on what they used as a justification for deeming it that.

She's actually sticking up for all races.
She is not sticking up for anyone, she and others like her are entitled brats who are risking the wellbeing of others. Wearing a mask mitigates the risk of spreading the virus.

She's actually sticking up for all races.

Depends on why they got shot, much like this case of "trespassing" depends on what they used as a justification for deeming it that.

So dress code violations, if she broke that would you still support her? Equally innocuous

Brave girl, she has more courage and brains than most adults these days..respect….

Nothing innocuous about totalitarian mask mandates.

Obey.

It is pretty innocuous and I think the mask mandate argument Is often facile. However its not something that triggers me like it does you

She is not sticking up for anyone, she and others like her are entitled brats who are risking the wellbeing of others. Wearing a mask mitigates the risk of spreading the virus.

You can’t be serious.

Did they ask her if she had a bazooka on her? Did I mis hear that??

Imagine being this triggered by wearing a piece of cloth over your fucking face. Seek mental health counseling. You and the rest of the wack job anti-mask'ers clearly need it.
And, whats that piece of cloth do again? Not a n95 mask, but a piece of cloth like they want her to wear.

Imagine being this triggered by wearing a piece of cloth over your fucking face. Seek mental health counseling. You and the rest of the wack job anti-mask'ers clearly need it.
Scared little pu sss.
are you not vaccinated?

I am, why should I put one of this things everywhere I go ?

Gfy

As if peacefull resistance againt racial oppression is comparable to not wearing a mask.

This girl is just a selfish prick. She doesn't give a shit about the wellbeing of others, only thinks of herself. The school is not her property, so she has no legal right to demand she be allowed to attend.
The mask (if it were a n95) would protect HER, not others.

God she makes me so mad I just want a normal life and I bet she’s a anti Vaxer too huh .. who cares if 99.999% survival rates of kids and covid. we need more of this but also start locking kids up in jail if they don’t mask. Bring on the troops ….. end satire …

news flash, schools aren’t just occupied by kids. Adults and seniors just happen to make up the large staffs.

Go to a private school then if you don't like it that doesn't have mask mandates or bark at the school board. She knew she was breaking the rules versus fighting to change it in a legal way.

Its not the first time someone has been arrested for protesting. Shesh.

It's been happening at other schools too.

292e96f1c335e802b22896472d00135495c1e96af8419b6346b27a09087b3206_1.jpg

Back