Crime High Profile Australia-based British Zoologist raped and tortured over 40 dogs to death

was unaware of this. pretty rare I get shocked these days.

zoosadism, that's a new one. To get off torturing animals and then fucking dead dogs... yeesh.

it's so gross, you almost gloss over all the pedo stuff.

iu

Not all heroes wear capes.

That's disturbing. Hope he receives the much needed help he requires.

A lady I know is huge into dog rescues. She is fanatical about it. This past week for example she was traveling 3 hours one way to help try to find a lost dog. It was a lot of work but it worked. She had put of a trail camera and the dog was spotted. this weekend she plans to drive back up to the area to retrieve the dog this time.

Dave Portnoy donates $277K to rescue shelter that saved his pit bull Miss Peaches​

The Barstool Sports owner adopted Miss Peaches earlier this month​

Totally gross, but before you guys get all angry and call for an execution, I have two questions. First, how did you guys know these dogs weren’t willing participants in the sex acts? And second, who hasn’t looked at a small, toy breed and not been reminded of their fleshlight?

Totally gross, but before you guys get all angry and call for an execution, I have two questions. First, how did you guys know these dogs weren’t willing participants in the sex acts? And second, who hasn’t looked at a small, toy breed and not been reminded of their fleshlight?

Bro, you've gotta add an '/s' at the end there or there are going to be a bunch of people here lampooning your comment.

Can’t condone but understand the rape of the child or the execution of the rapist? I can guess how difficult this would be for you.

Can't imagine a 50yo man having so little self awareness that they could make these posts back to back. Seek help ya sick fu k.

Well this is something new and shocking that I haven't heard.

I was unaware of this particular type of perversion and was happier when I was .
I know a lot of people here are calling for death , the only problem I have with that is that death is quick , deserves worse

oh WTF................ I read the title thinking a zoologist was raped & tortured for murdering 39 dogs.

that was God-awful on its own. this.... this is much worse. unbelievable.

/abandons thread.
Roger that. Um oot.

Step 1 - invest billions into learning how to bring people back from the dead
Step 2 - torture this man in the most painful way possible. I'm talking 24/7 IVs of horrendous drugs. Slow dissection. Medical staff to keep him alive
Step 3 - execute him
Step 4 - revive him using the newly discovered Lazarus tech and refer back to step 2

That makes some sense. Still, hard to imagine he didn't appear "off" in some noticeable way. I often wonder if these types of people settle down in an attempt to appear normal and blend in. Basically using their partner as a decoy to help fool others into believing they're normal.

When I was eight, I went camping with my family. I spent an hour catching tadpoles with my brother and then went hiking with my father, leaving my brother to play with the tadpoles in a bucket.

When we got back he'd cut them all into tiny pieces with a plastic knife.

Back