Social HGH / gym-celling is a terrible cope for manlets

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
My0rjzF.png

This showed up on my Youtube newsfeed. Shirtless Joe Rogan looks like an abomination, especially as he is ageing.

Sherdog manlets, let this be a lesson for you that the genetic lottery cannot be frauded. Gym within reason, and don't be like Joe Rogan.

My0rjzF.png

This showed up on my Youtube newsfeed. Shirtless Joe Rogan looks like an abomination, especially as he is ageing.

Sherdog manlets, let this be a lesson for you that the genetic lottery cannot be frauded. Gym within reason, and don't be like Joe Rogan.
Isn't he 50 or 60 years old? Plenty of people look much worse at that age.

I agree but no need to be mean to them you may reincarnate as a manlet. Bulky while short does not look good I would go with lean look. Even a 5"10 guy does not look good bulked you need to be over 6 foot to pull off the intimidating bulked look ideally over 6"2

The Avg height for Mr Olympia is 5’7. Manlets have the greatest body type for bodybuilding.

asset3_height-785x1024.png

Yeah, manlet came from pissed off bodybuilders who complained how short guys could get jacked easier and how they can lift more weight on some of the lifts. Get over it. I'm 5'9. I knew I would never be in the NBA. I got over it. I didn't start hating tall guys and shit.

Lol at 5’7 their all 5’2 at most they lie like pro wrestlers do. Also I don’t know any human who would want to look like Rogan, dudes literally deformed at this point.

*they're

Have seen some in person. You're wrong. Bizarre fetish in these forums.

Yeah, manlet came from pissed off bodybuilders who complained how short guys could get jacked easier and how they can lift more weight on some of the lifts. Get over it. I'm 5'9. I knew I would never be in the NBA. I got over it. I didn't start hating tall guys and shit.

Yep, bb.com and (and to a lesser extent t-nation) had these profile Avs where guys would post their physiques and stats and in e-arguments taller lifters would play off shorter physiques as "easy to fill out due to shorter limbs" and "shorter bar path means less ROM more weight" etc, so their advise would be often jealously spurned.

Back