Social HGH / gym-celling is a terrible cope for manlets

A 60-year-old man on TRT is still a person in physical decline - just resorting to pharmaceutical means to cope.

That's exactly what Joe Rogan is doing, and he's still getting relentlessly mocked and body-shamed.

Aging does not go in reverse. it's a downward slope after 30 no matter what.

That's just life. it's even a universal law: Entropy.

instead of searching for a fountain of youth, maybe we all need to have better attitudes about growing older.

I've seen 60 year old dudes on TRT who can lift more than the average person and are in better shape then most people. So yes they might technically be on the physical decline but if your physical decline is you still being in better physical shape than the average person then who cares?

Joe is getting mocked because he needs to lose weight. I don't know if it's because he's afraid of getting smaller or what but he needs to get over trying to be 200 pounds and realize that someone his size is not healthy at that weight. He puts in all the work he needs to but he just doesn't want to drop weight which is what he needs to do.

I think we should be searching for the fountain of youth and have better attitudes about growing older. It doesn't have to be an either or situation.

The Avg height for Mr Olympia is 5’7. Manlets have the greatest body type for bodybuilding.

asset3_height-785x1024.png

this would be even better if it had worked out to be in chronological order. the 1970 champ was 6'2" and they just kept shrinking every year since.

all you tall ugly dorks could never be a champ in this sport

thumbnail-horses-and-jockeys-race-by-on-a-track-female-jockeys.jpg

A bunch of you are crazy. Joe Rogan is in his mid fifties and looks great. If I had a choice to look like Joe Rogan at 50 vs your average mid 50's dude I'm choosing Joe Rogan. A bunch of these comments are probably from young people.

If I knew where to get steroids, I would honestly take them for a month or two. I doubt your health takes a hit long term on such a short one time cycle. People don’t care about the journey if you don’t get results.

My0rjzF.png

This showed up on my Youtube newsfeed. Shirtless Joe Rogan looks like an abomination, especially as he is ageing.

Sherdog manlets, let this be a lesson for you that the genetic lottery cannot be frauded. Gym within reason, and don't be like Joe Rogan.
I measured in at 5'11" barefoot at a doctor's appointment yesterday. Sleep deprived actually. If I had an appointment not long after waking up, I might get a good 6'0" even again... I miss the days when I was 6'0.5" barefoot at doctors appointments...

<DCrying>

In all seriousness, there's no point in being insecure about your height, especially if it's above average or around average at least. Also, if you stay in shape it makes you look taller, so it's good to focus on staying lean. Watching your diet, exercising regularly. I've been able to do this without HGH or TRT even as an older guy. I'm in the best shape of my life pretty much in my 40s. Hard work pays off in the end. You'll have ups and downs, but being consistent just pays dividends. It's like an investment in yourself. It's hard to explain, but trust me it works.

My0rjzF.png

This showed up on my Youtube newsfeed. Shirtless Joe Rogan looks like an abomination, especially as he is ageing.

Sherdog manlets, let this be a lesson for you that the genetic lottery cannot be frauded. Gym within reason, and don't be like Joe Rogan.

Is Joe hurting anyone with his choices? Why are you judgmental toward other people? Afaik, Joe never worked out for aesthetics, he did it for athletic performance and health. Theo here is just doing what a comedian does and I thought Joe took it fine.

A 60-year-old man on TRT is still a person in physical decline - just resorting to pharmaceutical means to cope.

That's exactly what Joe Rogan is doing, and he's still getting relentlessly mocked and body-shamed.

Aging does not go in reverse. it's a downward slope after 30 no matter what.

That's just life. it's even a universal law: Entropy.

instead of searching for a fountain of youth, maybe we all need to have better attitudes about growing older.

To be honest if we just ignored covid, let it run its course and dumped all the money we lost and spent on it on anti-aging research I'm pretty sure we'd be far further ahead than we are now.

If I knew where to get steroids, I would honestly take them for a month or two. I doubt your health takes a hit long term on such a short one time cycle. People don’t care about the journey if you don’t get results.
You can't take them for just a month or two. You will definitely get results but it is somewhat short term. You will crash pretty hard afterwards. That is the thing with steroid abuse. Those folks who did a lot of steroids when they were younger have to deal with lower natural testosterone production. They probably need low doses of testosterone to be normal. That is what TRT is. It's just a lower dose steroid cycle.

You can't take them for just a month or two. You will definitely get results but it is somewhat short term. You will crash pretty hard afterwards. That is the thing with steroid abuse. Those folks who did a lot of steroids when they were younger have to deal with lower natural testosterone production. They probably need low doses of testosterone to be normal. That is what TRT is. It's just a lower dose steroid cycle.

what’s the shortest you can take it for? Do you always lose all your gains/ strength?

The Avg height for Mr Olympia is 5’7. Manlets have the greatest body type for bodybuilding.

asset3_height-785x1024.png
Schwarzenegger is as short as 5'8" in some reports. No way he is close to 6'2".

The thing that amazes me is how Rogan went from looking like this in 1997:
EQMBee8WsAAebI_.jpg

c636546sho771.jpg

To this in 2005:
joe_rogan_fear_factor.jpg

Now:
au6nu46sho771.jpg

That's not aging. HGH made him go from pretty boy to full cro-magnon, complete with the HGH protruding gut (palumboism). A 50-year-old version of the guy in pic 1 would still look good. He screwed himself.

what’s the shortest you can take it for? Do you always lose all your gains/ strength?
Strength wise I would have to say you would lose that boost of strength that comes with it. It doesn't completely disappear but if a newbie lifter does steroids and think it's all their hard work in terms of strength gains vs the juice. They are in for a surprise when they come off it. I am using arbitrary numbers numbers but 1000 ng/dL is considered very high on the natural side. Someone who is running somewhat "light" cycle can easily have levels 3-5 times more than that. There is this crazy case of Dallas Mccarver. He is some 300 lb bodybuilder that died from choking. He had 55000ng/dL test levels when he died. Ubereem got flagged for funky T/E ratio of 14:1. The guy who died had a ratio of 130:1

If you gained 30 lbs in 8 weeks. Most likely you aren't keeping much of it. A lot of it is going to be water. There are some compounds like Anadrol that can cause ridiculous weight gain in a short time but it is all water. You are going to be strong as hell during that time though. If you are stuck at bench press for 5 reps. You can probably add another 20-30 kg on it for let's say 8 reps. Of course those are arbitrary numbers but there is definitely a drastic strength increase. There are other compounds that you can use where you don't gain much but you keep most of it when you come off. I will be honest and tell you it's not worth it unless you are making money. You risk being hypogonadal for the rest of your life so you have to go on TRT to be "normal". There are so much other issues like prostate enlargement, high blood pressure and organ damage.

Isn't he 50 or 60 years old? Plenty of people look much worse at that age.
Sure. But I bet with his workout routine, he would look way better had he stayed off the test and hgh.
I also find it funny that a guy like Rogan who used to spout that alpha male stuff all the time had to supplement with the very hormone that made him a beast in the first place.

Tbf Rogan isn't lifting to look good afaik, he's about performance. He could avoid training the core and focus exclusively on hypertrophy in the limbs to balance out his physique, but the man has a plan.

He's killing it for his age and has a gold standard work ethic.

He is short as fuck. I don't hold it against him.

Yeah, the real issue is the repressed homosexuality on SD and how they cope by disapproving of other males' bodies that don't do it for them. Lots of them are size queens, apparently.

It's not about what Rogan trains for, but what SDers really want to be ogling at.

Back