HEY!!!!!

Remove my yellow ya drunk.
yep, in the day we'd probably talking on the phone by now, the night is young. Talk to my friend Pete, he might give ya shake. Cheers. Let's see how the world goes. Thanks for putting up with my baloney.

Liquor>>>>Weed
And this is why

I'm still here. I feel asleep a little in my head listening to Dana White on pause in a 38 minute press conference on youtube cbs sports. You made me laugh brother. I've had this argument for my entire life, and I know I'm wrong. I got no problem with weed, it's the future, I've done weed, I've done things. I've always been an Archie Bunker and an old war veteran who's a corporal in the Salvation Army, I know i'd have a shit ton of medals coming over the hill for a valorous charge with 88 bullets and doing something stupid, the top of my head in a French mulch garden or the back of a dog. I live in a little hut, and I'm happy, no smoking no pets, ....but Tommy Chong was at the fights. Every dog has his day. I'm about the age of Archie Bunker, and I piss everybody off by saying "do your dope outside" but it's just seems like a sissy drug to me. ....But I picked up a girl at convenience store buying beer, and we sat in my back trailer bedroom discussing the matter on the floor, and as I recall I broke up their marriage and woke up with her panties in my mouth, she lost her job and i had 3 ounces of pot in my sock. I actually called her, cause I don't give a fuck and that's a lot of pot, somebody gets hurt. He came and got it, short conversation, she's alright. yeah, i have an inordinate amount of pot stories.

But yeah, no legendary story starts with "I had too much pot". But in the end, it might be good to stick around, some unlikely giants have figured out how to burn that candle out and move on, Chris Holmes was kind of a buddy. It just seems boring and stupid. But death's probably pretty boring. Mushrooms! One of the best two nights was on dirtroad pal handing me a bag silly mushrooms. I was ass naked on the top of a barn with the girl everyone was looking for. Normal states are fine, I excel in the other ones.

Cheers, and happy day. Go Packers today. Send your love.

You have such a way of confusing the shit out of everybody. Good day Sir Fist.

Hey, truly, is there anything in the world you'd like to say to me. I haven't figured me out yet, still baffled why I'm still here with a fairly clean bill of heath. I'm at a loss sometimes, pull no punches.

I bought a black leather wrist band the other day, figured that would be pretty obnoxious to go with my face.

Hey, truly, is there anything in the world you'd like to say to me. I haven't figured me out yet, still baffled why I'm still here with a fairly clean bill of heath. I'm at a loss sometimes, pull no punches.

You're a fuckin CHAMPION

I had spaghetti and meatballs last night but I kind of want it again tonight . Hmmm . It’s either that or fast food. I don’t want fast food so that’s out . Maybe bbq .

black leather, not the Pitt avatar. My eyes are shit, maybe those blue tinted Harvey Keitel shades. Lose 18lbs, I'll do the Hawaiian shirt. You know when you're just not "turning-heads" sexy anymore ...well you probably don't. the gleam in the eye. I had a woman come up to me at Starbucks a couple months ago, she said, I just want to know what you're thinking. How bout that. Maybe not sex apeal but I had pants on.

What about the credentials..

To move you?

We love you bud. Get some shut eye

Remove everyone's yellows...
I think you know me, ...and I would, and I have the capability, they just switched things around a couple years ago and I haven't updated my profile. I don't know why.

Conor Bless.

giphy.gif

Back