HEY!!!!!

What about the credentials..

To move you?

Iron worker, air craft electrical, forestry, dicking with computer harnesses, lumberjack, mill work, haybailer, sodbuster, fuck old ladies for money, cab driver, body guard (self-employed), ...I'm considering getting in the business of sitting around with old people and watching movies.

Do you realize there's a doctorate to be made of deciphering Popeye mumbles. I'm a vampire, and I could be that guy. I think about that more than you'd like to know. The world is ridiculously beautiful and an airplane is zipping over my house. There's a man in a contraption flying over my head, no other sound in the world and the Packers are putting on their unwear and kissing their llamas. And I'm typing to you with nine fingers and a black leather wristband.

Last edited:
Fist will knock the sense outta ya.

Gotta be senseless for this man

And, legendarily, I've avoided this book for a long time, for reasons of my own I don't know, I always would have picked it up, but never found it. Heard about it from some of the greats, Burr... Buk, disregarded it, but he was a facetious fuck. Malcolm Lowry "Under the Volcano" precursor to Leaving Las Vegas, same story. Got about 60 pages to go. I talk about movies, I don't talk about books. I know why I avoided it, it ruins you like Nabokov. Joseph Campbell told Steinbeck he absolutely needed to read Schopenhauer, he tried and said shortly put it down because it would ruin his art. I was removed from a community college writing class, "for my benefit" because I sound like Salinger and she didn't want to disrupt my voice and process. So they put me in poetry. I got kicked out of college poetry for laughing at peer readings outloud. I couldn't stop. How is that a bad thing?

Ya learn though, how good things can be, almost to tears how small you are. Hemingway and Fitzgerald are what they are but, Nabokov and Lowry and Chandler Brossard, ...and Melville. "Pooff"

And, the impossible book that could never be made into a movie. I found the criterion collection, directed by John Huston, Albert Finney, Jacqueline Bissett, this is why you don't eat pills, your smart ass is sometimes notched to the knees. This book doesn't mean shit to you, but it means something to me. I only read it in bed with my pencil, and I know how it ends, a perfect day for banana fish. she may have been right to kick me out of her class, but what was the difference in the end.

Boy I saw that 9 year old girl on TS post and was feeling like this is what’s gonna shut him down lol

And give the Coathangers some love, hit em up, buy a shirt, my favorite band. Give 'em a like

Who your favourite Monty Python?

Sophie's Choice. Terry Gilliam. and it's fucked up, but I'd never heard of it, (by the way, I'm speaking for some reason like Dennis Quaid as Doc Holliday \2 l's vs Billie 1 l/ ) a woman rented this movie and brought it over to me for my thoughts, and it fucked me up. Not too many movies fuck me up. I couldn't believe I never heard of it. It took me about eight years to watch it again, because it haunts you. I don't mind being haunted, but if you haven't noticed, I can be a sensitive fuck, and this movie really bothered me. Tideland. This is a hard recommend, it's like you don't recommend Burroughs to your friends. This is in the top five movies that have bothered me. It's ridiculously beautiful and hard to comment on. I found the book a few years later in a thrift shop. A gay guy wrote it, not that that means anything, I made about 80 pages, and put it up because it's beautifully written and I know where it's going. To me, it's up there with Nabokov. There are things I think I could subconsciously mimic or admire that might fall into my shithouse of a mind, but the poetry is too beauty, miles away. William Burroughs is kinda my guy as you know, his favorite book was You Can't Win by Jack Black, that's a must read, but he said one of his favorit writers, who he pilfered from, was Denton Welch. That's a hard guy to find. I have one or two of his books, they're thin, and he died tragic young, but fuck what a writer. He's the only person who reminds me of the the Tideland's author. The book's right in front of me.

Sorry for the reply. Terry Gilliam. hang on....

Sophie's Choice. Terry Gilliam. and it's fucked up, but I'd never heard of it, (by the way, I'm speaking for some reason like Dennis Quaid as Doc Holliday \2 l's vs Billie 1 l/ ) a woman rented this movie and brought it over to me for my thoughts, and it fucked me up. Not too many movies fuck me up. I couldn't believe I never heard of it. It took me about eight years to watch it again, because it haunts you. I don't mind being haunted, but if you haven't noticed, I can be a sensitive fuck, and this movie really bothered me. Tideland. This is a hard recommend, it's like you don't recommend Burroughs to your friends. This is in the top five movies that have bothered me. It's ridiculously beautiful and hard to comment on. I found the book a few years later in a thrift shop. A gay guy wrote it, not that that means anything, I made about 80 pages, and put it up because it's beautifully written and I know where it's going. To me, it's up there with Nabokov. There are things I think I could subconsciously mimic or admire that might fall into my shithouse of a mind, but the poetry is too beauty, miles away. William Burroughs is kinda my guy as you know, his favorite book was You Can't Win by Jack Black, that's a must read, but he said one of his favorit writers, who he pilfered from, was Denton Welch. That's a hard guy to find. I have one or two of his books, they're thin, and he died tragic young, but fuck what a writer. He's the only person who reminds me of the the Tideland's author. The book's right in front of me.

Sorry for the reply. Terry Gilliam. hang on....

I thought A Fish Called Wanda was a good movie

Iron worker, air craft electrical, forestry, dicking with computer harnesses, lumberjack, mill work, haybailer, sodbuster, fuck old ladies for money, cab driver, body guard (self-employed), ...I'm considering getting in the business of sitting around with old people and watching movies.
Word.

I'm a cab driving, auto working, old lady fucking, video gaming, botanist, myself.

I aspire to shit post for money someday, and only fuck old bishes for sport, but we'll see how that plays out.

Back