• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey Mayberrians Hey

lol jesus fuck this guy is molten top beyond any possible return.
Going to save a lot of money living rent free in this fuckers head for the foreseeable future

lol jesus fuck this guy is molten top beyond any possible return.
Going to save a lot of money living rent free in this fuckers head for the foreseeable future

tenor.gif

Women are like buses, there's always another one coming around.
But there's usually somebody on it already.

The quickest way to get over a woman, is to get under a new one.

Can the mods come clean up all the negativity in this thread please

Could be worse.

Coulda read the disturbing movies thread and watched A Serbian Film before you went to bed.

<{clintugh}>

Who let all these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s out of the OT?

"All of these" ?

Its only me n you.

But this is supposed to be a positive thread only. So unless your packing HIV can you at least contribute a smiley face ?

Never place too much trust in relationships because people will ultimatly fail you. Always.

Hey guys, hey

So i need your help with something a lil serious.

A good friend and fellow sherdogger by the name of @RandyTrevor is currently going through a real tough time in his personal life.

I was hoping maybe we could offer him some emotional support to help him get back on his feet.

Ill go 1st.

Just something small n simple to cheer him up. Something along the lines like :

-No matter what happens buddy, were here for you.

-She was a whore anyway.
Assuming this is real, he's gotta keep his sense of humor. It's crucial. And always remember that whatever he's going through, no matter how much it hurts, there's been others with huge hearts that have survived the same thing and he's not alone. That last part always helped me the most.

Back