hey madmick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmick said:
Nothing can argue with results. If you've really trained as many successful mixed martial artists and other fighters as you make it seem, then regardless of any ideological reservations I may have regarding your methods, I will acknowledge your achievements and production. Martial Arts provides a perfect metaphor here; we all know a list of trainers who have more black belts than fingers on their left hand, but they haven't produced anyone proven. The nuts and bolts gauging the usefulness of strength, conditioning, and nutrition is the W-L column.

Why can't you post these fighters' names on the board? Do you need their permission to promulgate your association with them? I wasn't aware that was a rule on the board.

If it is, and you can't, then yes, I would like to be PM'd these fighters names. I don't know how I am to verify they are who they say they are, so it's essentially moot; nonetheless, I'll do the best I can.

You refer to Staci a lot, so yeah, I would love her phone number. I'll call her up tomorrow. It's a win-win situation for me, as far as I can figure it. Either I find our you're full of shit, or I network with someone who trains Matt Hughes. Hell, I'll ask her to put HIM on the phone. I know Matt's voice, and would love nothing more than to speak with him, or Pat Miletich, or Jeremy Horn. If you've done what you say you've done, you can put me in touch with these people. Believe me, if Pat or Jeremy or Matt gets on the phone and praises you, I will personally come back on this board and eat some fucking crow.

So prove it. Put me in contact with the Miletich camp.

I signed a clause with a few of the fighters I work with. That isn't a board rule, that is their rule, not mine. However I will give you Staci's email and you can verify it with her. Simple as that. She has known Pat and them for years. As for members here, you can contact Pbradish,andylau,djmarkiss, absolut928, or many others. Like I said I have nothing to hide. Pbradish is now fighting for one of the top teams in the country. And I have many repeat clients here on base and of course online. I gave you their names now verify it all you want.

mmacoach said:
As soon as you post something worth fucking while around here.

OK. How about I give you an old blue belt of mine and we call it even?

Once again a post worth nothing from you. Last I checked this was for my and madmicks discussion, no need for you to read or respond if you don't like.

mmacoach said:
Once again a post worth nothing from you. Last I checked this was for my and madmicks discussion, no need for you to read or respond if you don't like.

ummmm....

Then use PM's amigo. This is a message board for all to see and comment upon. I was merely pointing out the obvious, and you told me to shut the hell up.

Not cool man.

No more so than I pointed out the obviousness about all of your posts.

Madmick said:
Nothing can argue with results. If you've really trained as many successful mixed martial artists and other fighters as you make it seem, then regardless of any ideological reservations I may have regarding your methods, I will acknowledge your achievements and production. Martial Arts provides a perfect metaphor here; we all know a list of trainers who have more black belts than fingers on their left hand, but they haven't produced anyone proven. The nuts and bolts gauging the usefulness of strength, conditioning, and nutrition is the W-L column.

Why can't you post these fighters' names on the board? Do you need their permission to promulgate your association with them? I wasn't aware that was a rule on the board.

If it is, and you can't, then yes, I would like to be PM'd these fighters names. I don't know how I am to verify they are who they say they are, so it's essentially moot; nonetheless, I'll do the best I can.

You refer to Staci a lot, so yeah, I would love her phone number. I'll call her up tomorrow. It's a win-win situation for me, as far as I can figure it. Either I find our you're full of shit, or I network with someone who trains Matt Hughes. Hell, I'll ask her to put HIM on the phone. I know Matt's voice, and would love nothing more than to speak with him, or Pat Miletich, or Jeremy Horn. If you've done what you say you've done, you can put me in touch with these people. Believe me, if Pat or Jeremy or Matt gets on the phone and praises you, I will personally come back on this board and eat some fucking crow.

So prove it. Put me in contact with the Miletich camp.

http://www.mmaathletes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460

Word. Alright now that the virtual gauntlet has been thrown down and Mick has the necessary information, I'm going to close this thread. Mick, if you come to the conclusion Coach is verified in your eyes then you can express it by establishing a good rappor and keeping discussions relatively considerate wether there is agreement or disagreement. If not, then the two of you don't really have much else to say to each-other and this should be the end of it. You both have had your say, as have a couple of other frequent posters in this Forum, and it is what it is for the time being. Leaving this thread open through the verification process would only invite people to use this thread to jump their post-count or something else of the like. If the conclusion is drawn that Coach deserves an apology, that can be handled in PM, and through cordial treatment in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back