hey madmick

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmacoach

Even though his posts in War room sucked its sherdogs loss as he was one of the most knowledgeable frequent posters in strength/power and conditioning forum.

Obviously you don't know anything about nutrition, strength, or conditioning.

He's a tool in a closed circuit.

Oh wait, you got banned before making yellow. These are the people who think well of good 'ole Coach D (aka MMACoach).

Care to explain that? I am curious is all. I mean if I don't know what I am doing on training for strength and conditioning how is it that EVERY SINGLE client makes non stop progress , and I continue to add a few each week? I mean really, so now I don't know much at all yet, Staci who does the diets for militechs team uses me as a consultant? Gee what am I thinking? You can PM any of my trainees on my board and ask them how their program has worked. I hide nothing. In fact most of them are members here if you would like to contact them here instead.

Bro, as much as I like ya (actually the both of you Coach and Madmick) this thread really has nothing to do with Dieting and Supplementation.

How about we just let this rivalry crap end? I don't mind debate and all but being that this is the Internet, credibility is relative to the soundness of any advice given after people have tried it. If you've given advice and people have responded well, then you know you're doing well-enough.

I'll let this thread stay here for now, if the two of you can squash this. But if it turns into a flamewar, we're gonna have a problem and that sucks because I respect the both of you.

Go ahead and close it then. So basically the guy can talk bull shit out his ass all he wants. I question him on it, and tell him where he can verify whatever he wants, and that is wrong? OK Urban

That's not at all what I typed. And you've defended yourself on every single thread where anyone has questioned you. You have two posts responding to him in his staple supplements thread as it is.

What I'm saying is, I'll let this thread go as long as it actually accomplishes something and the two of you can reach some sort of either compromise, or impasse where you agree to disagree and can move on. Resolution is good, endless discrediting of each other is bad. So, use this thread to hammer out any differences if you must, but actually hammer out the differences and be done with it, in as civil a way as possible.

come on Kabuki.. they can do this over the phone os somethin :wink:

mmacoach said:
Go ahead and close it then. So basically the guy can talk bull shit out his ass all he wants. I question him on it, and tell him where he can verify whatever he wants, and that is wrong? OK Urban

Coach D, stop bitching, if you can't hack it then don't dish it out. Its not our fault that other posters in sherdog created threads that condemn your stupid posts. Your previous history has shown your bull shit acts. So don't blame other people that react to your stupidity and by the way it seems that your just trying to lure people from sherdog to your own website? hmmm, whats up with directing people to your website all the time, isnt that against sherdog rules? :icon_idea

I lure no one and if it is in my signature it is fine. The mods and admin said so. If anyone should be condemned for stupid posts that would be you. I looked through everyone of your posts and you have never given advice or helped on anything. Other than trying to tell people that protein will slow them down. Or that greens and a fat burner are going to help them in the same way. In fact I already know you are on thin ice around here. So you might want to sit this one out.

On a side note I offered him my site to verify with my trainees, ORRRRRRRR I said he could pm them here.

Why do you get into an argument with someone in almost every thread coachd?
I ahve never really had a problem with you but it seems like every thread you come into or create turns into a huge argument and it actually ruins good insightfull threads. I would thinkt hat as a business man you would act a little more professional even if it is on the internet. You act like a little kid who wants attention so instead of trying to get attention in a positive way you act like a fucking spoiled brat and storm into every room screaming and yelling throwing shit around and acting a fool.

I understand what you are saying. I don't have a problem with you either. The point of the thread is what I stated, the guy stated that I have no idea about training etc. I would like to ask him why. He won't answer PM's so this was the only way. It is not for a flame war it is for a open discussion.

All I am saying is you know this thread is not going to do anything but start a huge flame war that will probably get a few people banned so why do it? I think you may have some interesting opinions and some knowledge but it gets lost in all the arguing you do

I have no intention of flaming anyone, in fact I have yet to do so under my new handle on here. And yes you are correct on the last sentence.

mmacoach said:
I lure no one and if it is in my signature it is fine. The mods and admin said so. If anyone should be condemned for stupid posts that would be you. I looked through everyone of your posts and you have never given advice or helped on anything. Other than trying to tell people that protein will slow them down. Or that greens and a fat burner are going to help them in the same way. In fact I already know you are on thin ice around here. So you might want to sit this one out.

On a side note I offered him my site to verify with my trainees, ORRRRRRRR I said he could pm them here.

Coach D its not my fault that people in sherdog created threads to make a tribute to show that your a idiot, a hundred of sherdoggers by the way. You have alienated so many people in here it's rediculous, and again you create a another bullshit thread to call out a sherdogger, which has nothing to do with the thread category. Go cry somewhere else, and I think you know where. Here's a tissue for you. I think this thread should be closed, just another bullshit post by the king of bullshit (muslim plan., formally known as hey im a idiot im coach D :icon_cry2

Crazyhorsebeer chill bro no need to get into a flame war and get banned over some bullshit. Eevryone ought to just let this whole thing slip under the carpet and start over new with each other or just ignore each other all together

It's ok he will be banned shortly, I am not going to even bother.

Coach D its not my fault that people in sherdog created threads to make a tribute to show that your a idiot, a hundred of sherdoggers by the way. You have alienated so many people in here it's rediculous, and again you create a another bullshit thread to call out a sherdogger, which has nothing to do with the thread category. Go cry somewhere else, and I think you know where. Here's a tissue for you. I think this thread should be closed, just another bullshit post by the king of bullshit (muslim plan., formally known as hey im a idiot im coach D

Crazy, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt man, but I asked you nicely to let this go in the other thread regarding the subject, and I'm asking you again. I let this thread exist for two reasons:

1) So neither side can say I showed any bias because I know both of the main participants.

2) Because sometimes guys need to just say what they have to say to be able to be done with it.

But what I didn't want is for people to use this thread to badmouth other people, if Coach and Mick have an issue, it's their issue. You got to say your peace in the threads about Coach subsequent to his first ban.

That being said there are other and better ways to handle this. One is to PM me directly. If you've ever worked for someone, or been in the Military a person should know that when you have a gripe with someone, you don't gripe out in public or among people of equal status who have no real power to do anything about it. You gripe to the authority figures. A decision is made (usually when both sides are pissed off, the right decision has been made) and both parties must then move forward and quit re-hashing the same sentiments over and over.

The second way to handle this is to PM the person directly and keep the gripes behind closed doors. Unless of course a person is looking for attention, which isn't going to fly around here. Initially Coach and I started out arguing on here, then a series of PM's later we came to an understanding and all is well. If you just don't like the dude don't talk to him. And Coach, the reverse is true for you, and that also goes to anyone else reading this, any curious third-parties. I was given a job to do and you bet your ass I'm going to do it.

Now that all of that is out of the way, I'll give Mick until tomorrow afternoon to respond himself if he's going to, after that we'll just consider the issue settled and this thread will be deleted. I don't really think you need to prove anything further Coach.

King Kabuki said:
Crazy, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt man, but I asked you nicely to let this go in the other thread regarding the subject, and I'm asking you again. I let this thread exist for two reasons:

1) So neither side can say I showed any bias because I know both of the main participants.

2) Because sometimes guys need to just say what they have to say to be able to be done with it.

But what I didn't want is for people to use this thread to badmouth other people, if Coach and Mick have an issue, it's their issue. You got to say your peace in the threads about Coach subsequent to his first ban.

That being said there are other and better ways to handle this. One is to PM me directly. If you've ever worked for someone, or been in the Military a person should know that when you have a gripe with someone, you don't gripe out in public or among people of equal status who have no real power to do anything about it. You gripe to the authority figures. A decision is made (usually when both sides are pissed off, the right decision has been made) and both parties must then move forward and quit re-hashing the same sentiments over and over.

The second way to handle this is to PM the person directly and keep the gripes behind closed doors. Unless of course a person is looking for attention, which isn't going to fly around here. Initially Coach and I started out arguing on here, then a series of PM's later we came to an understanding and all is well. If you just don't like the dude don't talk to him. And Coach, the reverse is true for you, and that also goes to anyone else reading this, any curious third-parties. I was given a job to do and you bet your ass I'm going to do it.

Now that all of that is out of the way, I'll give Mick until tomorrow afternoon to respond himself if he's going to, after that we'll just consider the issue settled and this thread will be deleted. I don't really think you need to prove anything further Coach.

Ok this will be my last post in this thread and yes i have been in the military, keep up the good advice King, I can see you will use your authority in the right matter :D

Here's the thing, MMACoach. You deliberately misconstrue, misrepresent, or outright lie.

An example of the last: you never PM'd me. So don't try to make it look like I'm running from you or some shit. That's dishonest. You're fundamentally dishonest.

An example of the second: I OWNED you in a way people almost never get owned in these boards in the fish oil thread. You try to misrepresent the argument as if it had to do with the tons of studies your wounded ego posted after the fact, but anyone who reads that argument realizes there's only one point I contended and argued: you CAN get the same amount of Omega 3's as the most loaded fish oil pills with far less than 2 pounds of fish per day (7 ounces matched the ceiling supplementation). You got owned but you refuse to admit it.

An example of the first: I try to helpfully prime some of the new guys on whey protein, and you try to come in like a know-it-all to restore your increasingly damaged reputation posting 20 pages of Will Brink when the entire point of the thread was to condense as much info into as possible into as little space as possible. You miscontrue my post to make it seem like an absence of presentation of material equals an absence of knowledge. Furthermore, you don't even seem to have a detailed knowledge of what you're posting yourself. You highlight BCAA's, the branched chain amino acids, but do you know what they are? BCAA's are leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Many of the WPC's (especially the economic ones you praised) contain only two of these BCAA's, and barely in the quantity required (usually around 2g per serving; where 4-21g per day is recommended to yield the beneficial effects of BCAA's- namely improved physiological and psychological responses to training- with higher dosages recommended for more grueling regimes). However, these same WPC's contain a superabundance of many of the non-essential amino acids, and as Kleiner reports in Chapter 7 of Power Eating (if you've kept up with my other thread), "taken in excess, amino acids may cause gastrointestinal distress and may block the absorption of other amino acids." This is, and always has been a noted potential downside to WPC's, and perhaps this is a reason so many guys in here suffer from poor colon health, but bodybuilding magazines don't report the downsides often, do they, D?

Also in that thread, you cite CLA as an advantage of WPC's over Whey Isolates. It's ironic, because you consistently disparage the FDA for supposedly not accounting for athlete's special needs in their studies, but the complaint against CLA STILL is that nearly every study done on it that boasts weight loss, increased muscle mass, etc. have been done on rats. The few available studies on humans only indicate it possibly improves bone mass and density, but does not stimulate weight loss. It's not totally unjustified taking WPC's over the Isolates that have a superior profile and digestibility (as well as speed of digestion), but you make it sound as if the isolates and hydrosolates are a waste, when they are not.

Never mind I never stated that WPC's were useless, I only pointed out that they are the lowest grade of whey protein (contain the lowest percentage of protein), and that many supplement companies package these and mark them up ridiculously- resulting in near equal prices by the pound to customized blends containing isolates. Misconstrue, misconstrue, misconstrue.

You're a rhetorician, not a nutritionist, and you can't even spell or use proper grammar.

Not once have I seen you reference a book. Everything- EVERYTHING- is copy and pasted off the internet. You discredit credentials, most likely because you have none, I'm guessing because your education is almost entirely internet-based. And the posters in here are supposed to trust you? You don't acknowledge the validity of the studies that contradict your opinion, insinuating that the physicians or academicians who performed them are lab-bound and have no understanding of the application of their subject in the athletic world, then you turn around and try to come off as erudite by posting 20 pages of Will Brink. Apparently the only good science is your science, or science that agrees with you.

I have nothing to gain by posting in here. I try to contribute so when I ask a question it's not charity. I've been bamboozled enough times to be mad enough that I don't want it to happen to other guys like me, who work hard, and share my interests.

You troll a guy's thread because he offers a competing discount code for True Protein. You irritate posters (such that they create a thread to celebrate your ban) with your constant advertising and hypocrisy.

Also, you're a last-worder. This will not be the last post in this thread. Your arguments hold no water; thus, you always post last in order to spout your bastardized knowledge, and I don't have the will the prove you wrong, AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Either you're stupid and actually believe the crap you spout (somehow you can stubbornly manage to insist you can't get the necessary Omega-3's without supplementation), or you're actively seeking to deceive the posters on this board in your own self interest.

You can never get back that argument. You lost. Quit trolling me.

Madmick said:
Here's the thing, MMACoach. You deliberately misconstrue, misrepresent, or outright lie.

An example of the last: you never PM'd me. So don't try to make it look like I'm running from you or some shit. That's dishonest. You're fundamentally dishonest.

An example of the second: I OWNED you in a way people almost never get owned in these boards in the fish oil thread. You try to misrepresent the argument as if it had to do with the tons of studies your wounded ego posted after the fact, but anyone who reads that argument realizes there's only one point I contended and argued: you CAN get the same amount of Omega 3's as the most loaded fish oil pills with far less than 2 pounds of fish per day (7 ounces matched the ceiling supplementation). You got owned but you refuse to admit it. I won't admit something that isn't true, you obviously did not read the last two studeis I posted.

An example of the first: I try to helpfully prime some of the new guys on whey protein, and you try to come in like a know-it-all to restore your increasingly damaged reputation posting 20 pages of Will Brink when the entire point of the thread was to condense as much info into as possible into as little space as possible. You miscontrue my post to make it seem like an absence of presentation of material equals an absence of knowledge. Furthermore, you don't even seem to have a detailed knowledge of what you're posting yourself. You highlight BCAA's, the branched chain amino acids, but do you know what they are? BCAA's are leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Many of the WPC's (especially the economic ones you praised) contain only two of these BCAA's, and barely in the quantity required (usually around 2g per serving; where 4-21g per day is recommended to yield the beneficial effects of BCAA's- namely improved physiological and psychological responses to training- with higher dosages recommended for more grueling regimes). However, these same WPC's contain a superabundance of many of the non-essential amino acids, and as Kleiner reports in Chapter 7 of Power Eating (if you've kept up with my other thread), "taken in excess, amino acids may cause gastrointestinal distress and may block the absorption of other amino acids." This is, and always has been a noted potential downside to WPC's, and perhaps this is a reason so many guys in here suffer from poor colon health, but bodybuilding magazines don't report the downsides often, do they, D? I don't read BB mags so why would I argue that. I don't know what BCAA"S are now?
Also in that thread, you cite CLA as an advantage of WPC's over Whey Isolates. It's ironic, because you consistently disparage the FDA for supposedly not accounting for athlete's special needs in their studies, but the complaint against CLA STILL is that nearly every study done on it that boasts weight loss, increased muscle mass, etc. have been done on rats. The few available studies on humans only indicate it possibly improves bone mass and density, but does not stimulate weight loss. It's not totally unjustified taking WPC's over the Isolates that have a superior profile and digestibility (as well as speed of digestion), but you make it sound as if the isolates and hydrosolates are a waste, when they are not. You missed the whole point of that, since I myself never said any of that, nice try though. I believe you are confusing what I said, with what others wrote.
Never mind I never stated that WPC's were useless, I only pointed out that they are the lowest grade of whey protein (contain the lowest percentage of protein), and that many supplement companies package these and mark them up ridiculously- resulting in near equal prices by the pound to customized blends containing isolates. Misconstrue, misconstrue, misconstrue. They are the lowest grade in your opinion, not the opinion of many EXPERTS in the field. Big differance.
You're a rhetorician, not a nutritionist, and you can't even spell or use proper grammar. Did I ever say I was a nutritionist? Last I checked I never have. What I said is I train people. You cannot find one customer who has not met their goals. Not one. Not to mention as I said if I didn't know what I was doing Stacy would not consult me now would she? Grammar has nothing to do with being able to train people.

Not once have I seen you reference a book. Everything- EVERYTHING- is copy and pasted off the internet. You discredit credentials, most likely because you have none, I'm guessing because your education is almost entirely internet-based. And the posters in here are supposed to trust you? You don't acknowledge the validity of the studies that contradict your opinion, insinuating that the physicians or academicians who performed them are lab-bound and have no understanding of the application of their subject in the athletic world, then you turn around and try to come off as erudite by posting 20 pages of Will Brink. Apparently the only good science is your science, or science that agrees with you. I have referenced books, if not on here then on my site and others, in fact where do you think my herbal dictionary on my site comes from? I accept some studies but not all. Hell if you acknowledged studies you would never take glutamine, nor would I. There are far more studies disprooving it than those that support it. However I notice a big difference when on it. Not everyone, but works for some.
I have nothing to gain by posting in here. I try to contribute so when I ask a question it's not charity. I've been bamboozled enough times to be mad enough that I don't want it to happen to other guys like me, who work hard, and share my interests. I don't rely on money from here I work, I do this for leisure. However to do a complete program for someone whether online or here in person takes time, and time is money. That's the way it is.

You troll a guy's thread because he offers a competing discount code for True Protein. You irritate posters (such that they create a thread to celebrate your ban) with your constant advertising and hypocrisy. Constant advertising? Come on now, I don't need to, I get clients from word of mouth alone. Nice try again though
Also, you're a last-worder. This will not be the last post in this thread. Your arguments hold no water; thus, you always post last in order to spout your bastardized knowledge, and I don't have the will the prove you wrong, AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Either you're stupid and actually believe the crap you spout (somehow you can stubbornly manage to insist you can't get the necessary Omega-3's without supplementation), or you're actively seeking to deceive the posters on this board in your own self interest.

You can never get back that argument. You lost. Quit trolling me.

Please so like I said I am still waiting for you to proove that I know nothing about training. The clients of mine ay I do. In fact I can list everyone of them that visits this board if you would like to PM them. I wouldn't be consulted for seminars, or to work with pro camps if I did not know what I was doing. Trying to say I only learn off the internet is silly. I have been to the Olympic training facility over a dozen times for seminars and coaching camps, I have been training martial artists for over ten years now, otherwise my programs would never work and I would never have new people signing up. I am not trolling your sorry ass. You like to talk trash so I called you on it and asked you to proove your points. You failed to do that, simple enough for me.

mmacoach said:
Please so like I said I am still waiting for you to proove that I know nothing about training. The clients of mine ay I do. In fact I can list everyone of them that visits this board if you would like to PM them. I wouldn't be consulted for seminars, or to work with pro camps if I did not know what I was doing. Trying to say I only learn off the internet is silly. I have been to the Olympic training facility over a dozen times for seminars and coaching camps, I have been training martial artists for over ten years now, otherwise my programs would never work and I would never have new people signing up. I am not trolling your sorry ass. You like to talk trash so I called you on it and asked you to proove your points. You failed to do that, simple enough for me.

Nothing can argue with results. If you've really trained as many successful mixed martial artists and other fighters as you make it seem, then regardless of any ideological reservations I may have regarding your methods, I will acknowledge your achievements and production. Martial Arts provides a perfect metaphor here; we all know a list of trainers who have more black belts than fingers on their left hand, but they haven't produced anyone proven. The nuts and bolts gauging the usefulness of strength, conditioning, and nutrition is the W-L column.

Why can't you post these fighters' names on the board? Do you need their permission to promulgate your association with them? I wasn't aware that was a rule on the board.

If it is, and you can't, then yes, I would like to be PM'd these fighters names. I don't know how I am to verify they are who they say they are, so it's essentially moot; nonetheless, I'll do the best I can.

You refer to Staci a lot, so yeah, I would love her phone number. I'll call her up tomorrow. It's a win-win situation for me, as far as I can figure it. Either I find our you're full of shit, or I network with someone who trains Matt Hughes. Hell, I'll ask her to put HIM on the phone. I know Matt's voice, and would love nothing more than to speak with him, or Pat Miletich, or Jeremy Horn. If you've done what you say you've done, you can put me in touch with these people. Believe me, if Pat or Jeremy or Matt gets on the phone and praises you, I will personally come back on this board and eat some fucking crow.

So prove it. Put me in contact with the Miletich camp.

(sigh)

The first thing Coach D does when he gets back, makes a thread calling out an old enemy...I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back