Hey I Haves New Pet!!!!!

Thankfully, in this country Ed would not be eaten. In Mumbai, children with disfigurement are boiled alive then eaten to rid village of evil karma. Once injested all the villagers gather their feces and throw into river where it wash to village next by. This beleived to give rival village evil karma

Originally posted by Ed Taylor
I HAVES SOME HAIR!!!!! TONTO I NEED FIND MY PARENTS!!!!! I HATE MY NEW DAD HIS NAME BRUCE LOVELY AND THAT NAME GAY AND HE MAKE ME WHERE PINK CLOTHES AND STUFF! YOU TELL ME ABOUT THEM NOW!!!!!!

Ed, as your first-cousin, once-removed, i implore you to stop this quest

Don't know parents. You piss me off you keep ask. They with little people. Likely becasue you have ling neck and little people have little neck. you mom is not nice lady. Jack, I live in Vermont now. I born in Mumbai, move here in 1952 when government force our people to stop ritual. After we stop, villiage overrun with disfigurment.

HA! I caught the fucker!

KO! Bruce Lovely def. Ed Taylor by stolen fire poker to the head before the bell even rung. Lights out Ed.

Now what the fuck was he trying to pull in here? Who the fuck is Tonto Goldstein?

some day, after years of reading old threads, i may understand what is going on here.

but then again, maybe not.

Tonto Goldstein appears to be a Jewish Native American from Mumbai.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
Scarface, I seriously hope you die soon.
RITF, fuck off dickhead. you are more annoying than a girl who doesn't know how to suck dick. One of your fiends on here is pretty cool. I forgot his name. Either way, we chatted on AIM and he said you and him were friends, so I thoght yoyu were cool back then. Now, you just come off as a silly :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who tries to act funny. You train and I train in MMA. SO what? Odds are we'll neve run into each other in the real world, so i will have to settle for owning your punk ass in here. Grow up bitch.

Ok, I'll correct my spelling just for you. The word was "friends". Now, is that better?

The fact that you can't read doesn't mean I suck. it means that the school system failed your ass.

ok you two...make your way over to the gay thread, kiss and make up.

Originally posted by cybercoma
ok you two...make your way over to the gay thread, kiss and make up.
I had a good comeback for your smartass remark but I forgot it. damnit

Back