Hey I Haves New Pet!!!!!

E

Ed Taylor

HEY GUYS I GO TO DOCTOR TODAY AND HE TELLED ME THAT I HAVE NEW PET TO PLAY WITH AND THAT IS GOOD BECAUSE I NOT HAVE NO BROTHER NO MORE BECAUSE DAD EATED HIM AND NO DOG WANT TO PLAY WITH ME AND THAT MAKE ME SAD

HERE MY NEW PET!!!!!!

tapeworm.jpg

DOCTOR GUY SAY THIS A TAPEWORM AND THIS WHY MY STOMACH SO BIG AND HE SAY I MAY HAVE MORE PETS IN MY STOMACH!!!!!!!!!

oh no, remove your pets from your stomach and you're going to gain weight!

I TAKED MY TAPEWORM FOR WALK TODAY AND BIRD TRY TO EAT MY PET TAPEWORM BUT I EATED THE BIRD AND SOME OLD GUY ON BENCH SAY "HEY THAT BIRD GETTED PIGOWNED!!!" AND I SAY I NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN! THAT GUY HAVE CANE AND I TAKED THAT AND IT IN MY TREEHOUSE NOW AND HE CANT WALK SO MAYBE HE DIE ON BENCH

This kid Ed Taylor live down street from me when I live in Wyoming. I thought he strange looking at sky all time. THen at ground. He inspired me to help handicap. Now I work with a kid that have opposable toe on left side. We are continually breaking it and bringing it forward. soon he will no longer have to cut a hole in the back of his shoe for his toe. Thank you Ed Taylor

NO I BITED SID AND HE NOT DO NOTHING AND DAD ATED HIM IN THE WOODS WHEN I FELL OVER THE WATERFALL AND COULDNT GET NO FOOD FOR DAD AND I EVENTUALLY FIND DAD AGAIN AND HE SAY HE HAD TO EATED SID

Ed, go to bed now. the little yellow bus is gonna pick you up early tomorow to take you and your classmates to McDonald's

Originally posted by TontoGoldstein
This kid Ed Taylor live down street from me when I live in Wyoming. I thought he strange looking at sky all time. THen at ground. He inspired me to help handicap. Now I work with a kid that have opposable toe on left side. We are continually breaking it and bringing it forward. soon he will no longer have to cut a hole in the back of his shoe for his toe. Thank you Ed Taylor
HEY I KNOWS YOU!!!!!! YOU NOT MAKES NO SENSE AND YOU TRY TEACH ME TALK BUT YOU CANT TALK NO NEITHER!

Originally posted by Scarface
Ed, go to bed now. the little yellow bus is gonna pick you up early tomorow to take you and your classmates to McDonald's

what are you implying by this?

TONTO I NEED TALK YOU!!!!!! YOU KNOW MY REAL PARENTS!!!!

I know Ed. He nice boy. always saying curses though. I forgive. In India, Mumbai to be exact, we forgive becasue gods forbid scornful nurture

Ed your real parents I don't know. They never home. I saw one night they come home with little person and then Barry White play all night in house. Then they disappear. I glad to see you again Ed. You look much better, you have hair now.

I HAVES SOME HAIR!!!!! TONTO I NEED FIND MY PARENTS!!!!! I HATE MY NEW DAD HIS NAME BRUCE LOVELY AND THAT NAME GAY AND HE MAKE ME WHERE PINK CLOTHES AND STUFF! YOU TELL ME ABOUT THEM NOW!!!!!!

Back