Social He's back! Alex Jones on the JRE #3!

Kyle Kulinski said he, another comedian (I think Duncan Trussul?), and Joe are going to do some kind of show on election day, andddd apparently Alex invited himself to that during this podcast.

Not a fan of his, but his 8 mins on lobbyists, Trump his inner circle becoming lobbyists and that in general was really good. Like shockingly good.
Guy is clesrly smart and is basically a weird snake oil salesman. Not interested in him

Kyle Kulinski said he, another comedian (I think Duncan Trussul?), and Joe are going to do some kind of show on election day, andddd apparently Alex invited himself to that during this podcast.

It's supposed to be Kulinski and Tim Dillon, which should be a pretty good combo. I'd rather Alex jones not be there to potentially turn it into a shitshow.

As a conservative, I am not a fan of Alex Jones. I find that he hurts the movement as he comes across as too crazy and too animated.

Alex Jones is a government plant who was hired to make the whole conspiracy movement look foolish and less credible.

He is nothing but a phony.

Did he bring up the parents of the dead kids who he harassed or nah?
Rogan is a pos for giving Jones a platform. He thinks people must not give a shit about Jones harassing the parents of dead kids.

I've never fully vibed with rogan but he just confirms what I've always suspected.

Rogan is a pos for giving Jones a platform. He thinks people must not give a shit about Jones harassing the parents of dead kids.

I've never fully vibed with rogan but he just confirms what I've always suspected.
His viewers obviously don’t considering he gets more and more popular by the day

Come on Joe you can't be hard up for guests
It’s just Joe trying to keep his street cred after everyone started calling him a sell out.
Joe is like let me invite the guy on my show who wifed up a chick whoused to advertise nude hotel massages on prostitution websites. That dude will get Joes cred back.
<{Heymansnicker}>

This and Duncan are probably the only jre I'm willing to sit through... Or if he could get Satan on, maybe that too...

Alex Jones looks like a toad.

Zero mention of the frogs being gay?
Heres the scientist/whistleblower:
interfered with male development. caused males to turn into females and demonstrate homosexual behavior

https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-02...-linked-genital-changes-and-sexual-preference

''Dr. Tyrone Hayes of UC Berkeley was investigating the effects of the endocrine disrupting pesticide Atrazine, which seems to affect the development of male frogs, causing them to become feminized, and to engage in homosexual behavior."

Not a fan of his, but his 8 mins on lobbyists, Trump his inner circle becoming lobbyists and that in general was really good. Like shockingly good.
Guy is clesrly smart and is basically a weird snake oil salesman. Not interested in him
so you just liked the part where he blasts trump...

A re-upload of an old interview previously banned? Or is Hulu actually letting Rogan have crazy Alex on now?

Back