Social He's back! Alex Jones on the JRE #3!

so you just liked the part where he blasts trump...
Yes he blasted both sides and why Trump's inner circle is bad. They got greedy and became lobbyists. Lobbyists are parasites

Not a fan of his, but his 8 mins on lobbyists, Trump his inner circle becoming lobbyists and that in general was really good. Like shockingly good.
Guy is clesrly smart and is basically a weird snake oil salesman. Not interested in him

Its scary that the media and internet in general feared Jones so much they felt the need to try to blot him out, and in a country noted for free speech. What I mean is, censorship is scary. It means they can silence anyone.

Yes he blasted both sides and why Trump's inner circle is bad. They got greedy and became lobbyists. Lobbyists are parasites
but you don't care about exposing the other 90%

Alex Jones is a government plant who was hired to make the whole conspiracy movement look foolish and less credible.

He is nothing but a phony.

Sooo, you're basically saying Jones works for the C.I.A.

O
Its scary that the media and internet in general feared Jones so much they felt the need to try to blot him out, and in a country noted for free speech. What I mean is, censorship is scary. It means they can silence anyone.
I agree. I don't like him but silencing him is weird. I feel they took that mold of going after him and went after others too. Others that weren't all crazy CTers

So the producer got caught talking into Joes ear
I didn't realize joe had a producer helping manage his speech

"Relax, we're here"

So the producer got caught talking into Joes ear
I didn't realize joe had a producer helping manage his speech

"Relax, we're here"

What are you talking about? Have a story or a link?

Not a fan of his, but his 8 mins on lobbyists, Trump his inner circle becoming lobbyists and that in general was really good. Like shockingly good.
Guy is clesrly smart and is basically a weird snake oil salesman. Not interested in him

so you just liked the part where he blasts trump...

TDS gonna TDS

but you don't care about exposing the other 90%

Is @ElKarlo being called anti-Trump here? For one comment?

Rogan is a pos for giving Jones a platform. He thinks people must not give a shit about Jones harassing the parents of dead kids.

I've never fully vibed with rogan but he just confirms what I've always suspected.

Ladies and gentlemen...

This is the new left...

How dare Joe Rogan have a conversation with a "controversial " figure.

I wonder how many here who are throwing a hissy fit have actually tuned in to any of these podcasts when Alex Jones was a guest.

If you don't like it, don't listen to it,.simple as that..

You're better off jacking off to Shaun King tweets anyway

Rogan is a pos for giving Jones a platform. He thinks people must not give a shit about Jones harassing the parents of dead kids.

I've never fully vibed with rogan but he just confirms what I've always suspected.

Yeah, Joe Rogan should take advice from you about what people give a shit about. Rogan clearly has trouble understanding the average dude wants to listen to...

Can anyone confirm if this actually made it onto Spotify?

Edit: nvrmd I see I don’t need the app to view which episodes are hosted. It’s there. Looks like those “striking” employees are gonna have to put up or shut up.

I can't be critical of Trump? I have been about his conflicts of interest.
442fe531-cebf-401d-834a-b83a950709e1.jpg

i'm sorry to say, sir, but the diagnosis is TDS

I like that he got banned from everything and now I basically never hear from him anymore. Deplatforming works and it’s good.

Back