Opinion Herschel Walkers Son Blames Biden For Gas Prices

What happens when you take a $300 billion gap in our economy because of covid lockdowns, and in response, we pour in trillions of dollars to "fix" it? Does that have any effect on the value of the dollar/cost of goods?
I was locked down under Trump not Biden.

OMG
What an incredibly stupid man
It's a popular misconception parroted by critics of the theory of evolution that anatomically modern humans are descended from apes. We are also apes, but I get that when people say "apes" they are alluding to Chimps, Orangutans, Gorillas

Yes it started increasing before Biden came into office and didn't stop increasing due increasing demand and oil producing countries not increasing their production all of which had nothing to do with "green new deal nonsense". Sorry if that makes too much sense for the chuds.
No multiple projects have been halted or even canceled due to appeasing the green new deal idiots

the north sea has declining production because the greens fight every new project that is proposed. Shell BP and others have slowed down exploration in the North Sea. Western Europe has had declining oil and gas production due to not like fracking. So all that oil started to come down Russia. And here is how we got here. Not investing in our own and importing it from bad actors

It's a popular misconception parroted by critics of the theory of evolution that anatomically modern humans are descended from apes. We are also apes, but I get that when people say "apes" they are alluding to Chimps, Orangutans, Gorillas

There were many hominids before that, which would also be classified as apes.

I think Biden is bad. I also think Herschel Walker was the a GOAT. I also, also, think nobody should give a shit what Herschel Walker's son thinks. What is he 12???

Biden didn't begin politics in 2020. He's been legislating, pressuring, advocating and ringleading since 1973. A lot of things are partially his fault.
Hes been on the wrong end of a ton of horrible policy decisions

It's not a misconception; it's a wilfully ignorant misrepresentation; and that's the charitable way of looking at it.

Did he get his dads explosive genes ? Actually if I recall his mom was a track star in college too . He better be somewhat athletic .

Price of the barrel has been going down the past week, but the prices at the pump have not.
Greedy Oil companies going to do their thing.

FN-LMExWUAA-uzC

@rob mafia I'm sure you'll be able to explain this, genius? The price of oil in a month has 0 impacts on the price refined today. You don't understand this whatsoever.

@rob mafia I'm sure you'll be able to explain this, genius? The price of oil in a month has 0 impacts on the price refined today. You don't understand this whatsoever.

wtf are you talking about?

the spot price of oil has a substantial impact on refined, einstein. and your own link even stated that... and rather plainly.

Back