Heres what happened in the Bernard Hopkins-Joe Smith title fight tonight

Seeing that shit go down was scary. They still gave him the 20 count despite the commotion over him landed on his head. Fuck man. Breaks my heart to see B go out this way.
You get a 20 count when knocked out of the ring? That should be an instant KO win if you can't manage to stay inside the ring.

You get a 20 count when knocked out of the ring? That should be an instant KO win if you can't manage to stay inside the ring.

It's a rule. If a fighter falls out of the ring, he's given a 20 count to get back in there. Guys have fallen through the ropes before but some not in such dramatic fashion and are capable of getting back in there to continue.

"I know I know this is boxing"

So try your luck in the boxing forum and just be happy I didn't outright delete due to spoilers:oops::confused:
abr.gif

Did he actually say that?
Loll no......its a take off of the pavlik(and i think kovalev too)pre fight trash talking where Hopkins said "he'd never let a white boy beat him" don't think he used it before this fight though( Ironically I don't think he wanted anything controversial to overshadow his retirement)

Back