Heres what happened in the Bernard Hopkins-Joe Smith title fight tonight

C

copyandpasteguy

I know I know this is boxing. But Hopkins is an ATG and I assumed that some of you were busy with the UFC card tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brutal.

Not the way you want to go out...but Bernard has known he's been walking a razor's edge the past few years. Still one of my favorites.

What a memorable ending to his career though.

When they say KTFO.... they mean Knocked the Fuck Out (of the ring).

That's getting "floored".

Hes like 50 and got beat up by kovalev like 2 years ago and now came back after like a 2 year layoff. That long of a layoff at that age isnt a good idea. I thought he wouldnt come back and always thought something like this would happen if he does.

Hopefully hes not like roy jones who says he wont fight anymore but keeps fighting and getting ktfo.

I know I know this is boxing. But Hopkins is an ATG and I assumed that some of you were busy with the UFC card tonight.

Another Irish boy with a SAVAGE finish of a delusional Philly boy; hitting a falling falling target with precision and perfection.

Smith is no joke as I was telling many people. People thought his ko of fonz was a fluke but they were mistaken .

Seeing that shit go down was scary. They still gave him the 20 count despite the commotion over him landed on his head. Fuck man. Breaks my heart to see B go out this way.

giphy.gif

the funny thing is that they announced it a tko by injury

Damn, hate seeing Bernard go out like that. But most of us aren't that much of a badass at 21, much less 51.

Back