• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here's my biggest grape with the ufc

If intentional, I laughed.
If unintentional, I pooped myself.

…other than that, I have a few big grapes…but not as big as ts’ grape…
DD1FB242-8C0C-4D3B-AA96-A189D3BB5474.jpeg

NUmClh.gif

This thread is going places.

My biggest problem with the UFC is Dana white. also I hated how they promote fighters and refuse to acknowledge any fighter in any other organization.

im fine with the izzy vs jan matchup. izzy had already cleared his division the fuck out. When it fucks over a rightful contender from a shot thats when those situations bug me

Props to OP for straight up excepting defeat on this thread <45>
:sniper:

I wish they would chill the f out on the "superfights" and interim title fights just to fill the top of a card.

Adesanya vs Jan was super unnecessary, and they've done a few of those fights lately. It hurt both their images imo and decreased their stock. Nothing major, im sure, but none the less.

My biggest grape of all though is that they insist on having main events as title fights no matter what. Even if it means stripping rightful champions like Ngannou so we can see Lewis vs Gane for the belt. Is that really increasing their number on PPV? We couldn't have just had Gane vs Lewis for #1 contender? Really?
Nah that fight was needed, it just didn't work out like they wanted. If Izzy could've pulled it off he would be a bigger star currently. They needed to save that for a live card with actual fans. That's really where they messed up with that fight. The extra energy may have benefitted Izzy and the bigger cage as well. That fight was rushed and should've been put on a card with a live gate, the outcome may have been different.

Get a gripe TS. It’s not worth graping about.

I wish they would chill the f out on the "superfights" and interim title fights just to fill the top of a card.

Adesanya vs Jan was super unnecessary, and they've done a few of those fights lately. It hurt both their images imo and decreased their stock. Nothing major, im sure, but none the less.

My biggest grape of all though is that they insist on having main events as title fights no matter what. Even if it means stripping rightful champions like Ngannou so we can see Lewis vs Gane for the belt. Is that really increasing their number on PPV? We couldn't have just had Gane vs Lewis for #1 contender? Really?
I would like to see more super star vs can fights just to keep ppl numbers up. Fan favourites in next to impossible loose situations would keep the masses happy.

I hate to be the baron of bad news but I heard through the gripevine that this stuff won’t be getting any better under WME

want some grapes sweety pie

a5hyodqd9fr51.jpg

Back