Here's Exactly What This Ripped Vegan Bodybuilder Eats In a Day

You may want to ask for hcg or an anti estrogen like arimidex or aromasin

People ask for hcg while on trt for two possible reasons:

1) they still want to be able to have children
2) cosmetic reasons to prevent testicular atrophy.

Hmm....already snipped, and my nuts could use some shrinkage. What are the gyno chances on TRT?

I eat Avocado every single morning, Ill eat one avocado, one banana, one apple usually and ill have an omelette with some cheese grated inside and some ground beef and grilled bell or sweet peppers and drink warm lime water with a dash of iodine salt and some honey.

have you ever had an Avocado shake or smoothie? oh man so good, there is a Boba drink place near my house and ill get a coconut boba or a avocado so good

They put avocado with milk and some sugar its good the sugar makes it unhealthy but I only drink it once in a while.

I cant do the smoothies...Only way I can drink them is if they are filled with sugar. I eat my avocado in omelettes, or on a Turkey burger, or in salads. My next addition to my diet is going to be coconut milk....Not sure how my stomach is going to react though...

I cant do the smoothies...Only way I can drink them is if they are filled with sugar. I eat my avocado in omelettes, or on a Turkey burger, or in salads. My next addition to my diet is going to be coconut milk....Not sure how my stomach is going to react though...
Do you get acid reflux with the smoothies? The key is to put fruits in it and make sure they are frozen like blueberry, straberry stuff like that, i like frozen mango bits

Coconut milk is good but buy one without carragean because that causes bowel inflammations if you drink it daily

Hmm....already snipped, and my nuts could use some shrinkage. What are the gyno chances on TRT?

These guys are on TRT they work out and eat clean but look pretty good after a few months, I would love to use TRT but like you am scared of the sides, but you said you havent been seeing any sides yet.
before-after-body-building-fitness-transformation-90-591c1190e8d82__700.jpg

before-after-weight-loss-transformations-success-stories-182-5b1a870deefa9__700.jpg

I've been mostly plant based for about 12 years now, although I do eat some pizza and meat occasionally (and hey, a milk shake now and then). So I'm not religious about the whole thing. I went from having meat and cheese pretty much every day to only having it rarely, though, and I'd probably say it's the best thing I've done in my entire life.

It took me literally days to feel better and have more energy both physically and mentally, and I'm now 43 and I don't think there's any chance I'd be doing so well without eating this way. My training buddies (not to mention my non-training buddies) my age have definitely aged in a worse way than I have, and I'm happy to say that I've inspired some people to start eating this way, or at least cut out a lot of the animal based products they were eating. Notably, my GP is one of them. I go there for a check up probably every 18 months on average, had my last one in November, and those check ups alone are encouragement enough to continue eating like this. And that's good, because to be honest, I'd love to eat more meat, cheese, and seafood... I'd be lying if I said I don't want that stuff on a regular basis. I seem to do better in all ways when I don't, though. And when I do have some, I enjoy it more than I did when I used to have it all the time. So there's that.

I should mention that I'm eating a large portion of my food raw, and I eat almost none of the retarded processed junk that I see line most supermarket shelves in a lot of countries (like the one I'm in right now, Indonesia - people here eat a LOT of trash). That really makes a tremendous difference. You could call yourself a vegan and eat junk food all day, and a lot of people seem to do that. I'd rather eat clean and include some meat in my diet than do that. But just going from mostly cooked to mostly raw makes an overnight difference in energy levels, and I think most people find that they need less sleep on raw food as well. I'm not sure why that is, but I experienced it quickly myself and have since heard the same thing from others.

So raw fruits and vegetables are roughly 60-70% of what I eat normally. When I up that a little bit (to, say, around 80% or more), I feel just ridiculously good, so good in fact that I'm starting to get convinced that this is the way we're supposed to eat. But then it's hard to live that way in today's society, obviously - at least if you want to have a social life or not drive your significant other completely mad (and my girlfriend is a "flexitarian" but even she gets bored quickly when I do the whole monkey style eating all day).

I do have my vices (whisky is my main one, without doubt), but I keep them in check these days, unlike when I was in my twenties. Health wise I'd probably be better off without them, but I'm not a fucking monk either, and it all seems to work out fine, so I'll keep drinking whisky and enjoying myself until the day I die. Ultimately, life is about more than being a total health freak anyway.

Last edited:
Big George Foreman used to eat like 10 burgers from McDonalds back in the late 80s and early 90s when he was fighting
a7bee8a78ec1c08f2d86fa26ffc30ce3_XL.jpg

Usain Bolt ate 1000 chicken nuggets over 10 days in China and won 3 gold medals.

The guy looks like he takes a lot of hot beef injections.

Back