Here is why Cowboy was handpicked for...

4d2bskbl8x421.jpg

Lol at Khabib fans (Conor haters really) talking about :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: shit.

Edit: Holy shit I didn't know sherdog had censorship.

lots of retards here though so not surprised you're the only one
The person that is mentally challenged is the person that believes that fight was legit lmboooooooooo......hey man I got some land in Antarctica I want to sell you...prime real estate lol lmboooooooooo

The person that is mentally challenged is the person that believes that fight was legit lmboooooooooo......hey man I got some land in Antarctica I want to sell you...prime real estate lol lmboooooooooo
see? retarded

4d2bskbl8x421.jpg

Lol at Khabib fans (Conor haters really) talking about :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: shit.

Edit: Holy shit I didn't know sherdog had censorship.
The funny thing is you're admitting one of the guys in that sauna whipped the Irish out of your boy.

Yup, that's what I'm worried about on Sherdog, where starting threads about Cerrone 'offering' to be a male prostitute and taking a dive are acceptable because half the site can't handle the burger king logo winning a fight.

Omg yes! Thats what they mean when they say the king is back

Cheers

To the tin foiled hat wearing conspiracists go listen to a real martial arts fan break down the fight, fight was not fixed, get over it and stop being salty as heck.

every fight Conor wins - fight was fixed
every fight Conor loses - McTapper lol

” I’ll (expletive) a man on live TV for $25 million.”

i'm not gay but that 25 million is tempting.

everyones got a price

fuck it for 25 million i'd stick my cock in just about anything that isnt a wood chipper or a cheese grater

Lmboooooooooo...like I am the only one lmboooooooooo Dana white had to addressed the fact that people was saying that the fight was fixed.....there is a video out there on it lol at you....
You sound really intelligent. Not surprised you believe in dumb conspiracy theories.

To the tin foiled hat wearing conspiracists go listen to a real martial arts fan break down the fight, fight was not fixed, get over it and stop being salty as heck.

every fight Conor wins - fight was fixed
every fight Conor loses - McTapper lol

I've not been a fan of Conor since his money rant against Diaz, but anyone who claims this was fixed is a doofus of the highest order.

I believe Cerrone was hand picked for McGregor, but I will never believe he took a dive. I would go from loving this sport to being very angry if I let myself believe this actually happened. Cerrone was picked because he is a big name guy with a lot of fans, appears to be very beatable now, but not washed up yet, and he will go to war and entertain. Until I hear Cerrone himself say he took a dive, I will never believe it. I couldn't watch this sport ever again with the same passion if something like a dive was proven. :(

cowboy didn't dive, he's just completely washed

Back