Here is why Cowboy was handpicked for...

Lmboooooooooo...like I am the only one lmboooooooooo Dana white had to addressed the fact that people was saying that the fight was fixed.....there is a video out there on it lol at you....
There are videos on the earth being flat too man, but you should try to avoid being dumb enough to believe them.

Cowboy looked like someone who got lost and ended up in the cage by accident. Just to realize he has to fight some dude now.
All I know is his performance was so abysmal it is hard to make sense of it.

I have been predicting outcome of this fight and the rumors that Cowboy taking a dive for 2 months..... and it happened .....it is conspiracy TRUTH
you're acting like Cowboy is some world beater, Conor has beating far more impressive fighters in my opinion.

The UFC wouldn't even risk the chance of losing their licence to promote fights to fix one fight, let alone the legal consequences and lawsuits that would follow suit. With that being said,

no need to even fix a fight that was not needed to be fixed, let's look at Cowboys history

* Slow starter, check.
* Has a history of choking in the spotlight, check
* put him against a very fast starter, check

pretty predictable outcome.

you're acting like Cowboy is some world beater, Conor has beating far more impressive fighters in my opinion.

The UFC wouldn't even risk the chance of losing their licence to promote fights to fix one fight, let alone the legal consequences and lawsuits that would follow suit. With that being said,

no need to fix a fight that was not needed to be fixed, let's look at Cowboys history

* Slow starter, check.
* Has a history of choking in the spotlight, check
* put him against a very fast starter, check

pretty predictable outcome.
All of what you said plus big "take a dive" check lol

Well... not just anybody or anyone hah... especially not after this devastating loss.

Cowboy master seller.

56Aq.gif

funny I was thinking the Same thing about you and Conor fans

I'm not even a Conor fan I'm just a rational MMA fan.

seriously do you wear tinfoil hats? are you really that stupid to think the UFC would risk their whole business and lawsuits for one fight.

Alvarez was fixed too?

also Aldo fight was fixed too I guess?

only way Conor haters would be convinced is if Cowboy died in the cage. Conor haters are just as bad as his nuthuggers in my opinion. Always looking for a way to discredit the guy.

seriously do you wear tinfoil hats? are you really that stupid to think the UFC would risk their whole business and lawsuits for one fight.

Alvarez was fixed too?

only way Conor haters would be convinced is if Cowboy died in the cage. Conor haters are just as bad as his nuthuggers in my opinion. Always looking for a way to discredit the guy.
No I gave him credit for also KO LOL

Alvarez was fixed too?

Next lol....you dismissed

Back