• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here is what I don’t get about khabib fans

"Khabib is not a fighter" ~ Random Sherbro living in his mom's basement, circa 2019

Lol good troll thread btw
Same with sherbro's who call professional fighters "bums" or misspell names on purpose... not saying you particularly but you catch my drift

Natr turned it down cause he knows hel just get decisioned to a grind fest chain wrestler

Which of Khabib's fights do you consider 'boring'? I seem to remember maybe one or two, but I find him pretty exciting despite having such a strong wrestling base. Its not like he's laying and praying, he gets takedowns and dominates/tries to finish the fight.

But yea khabibs grappling is good his fights arent that great and hes a chain wrestler.. But hes getting the wins..

So it hard to argue

Either way hel holdup thr division with his 1 fight maybe 2 if were lucky a year and maybe he doesnt get insured again idk..

Which of Khabib's fights do you consider 'boring'? I seem to remember maybe one or two, but I find him pretty exciting despite having such a strong wrestling base. Its not like he's laying and praying, he gets takedowns and dominates/tries to finish the fight.
I agree hes the only wrestler i can watch because hes always workin

What makes you think that people follow Conor because of his fighting abilities?

Okay, I’ll watch some boxing
Photoshopped ticket... section 209? After giving Nate Diaz props in your OP? You're too obvious!

But seriously, insanely jealous you went to that fight. I can't even imagine what it was like in there during rounds 9-12

gettyimages-592625630jpg.jpg

This is Nate's face after UFC 202.

Imagine his face if Khabib fought him.

Okay, i imagine it with A LOT less damage...!

Stupid thread and I don't even like Khabib. Also, Rick and Morty is overrated.

Joined 2016..
You would've been great when Jon Fitch was fighting in the UFC.

Khabib has no fans here except a few legit muslims and dagestanis/chechens. The few people on here who are not emotionally invested in fighters might like him because of his skillset. The rest (and vast majority) are just bandwagon jumpers because he's undefeated and he beat Conor.
He's a religious extremist (I personally don't care) and a hypocrite, not many people can truly identify with his personality and views. Plus the stuff he said about fighting for legacy and now the Tony fight is up in the air and shit.

That said, he's surely a true fighter not just a competitor. I think that should be evident just by his style of fighting and what kind of fights he enjoys and enforces.
One of the P4P best fighters we've ever seen, I can admit that even though I'm not a fan.

giphy.gif

So you're a Khabib fan without being a muslim or without appreciating his skillset? You like him because of his views and personality?
Please elaborate, posting retarded GIFs in response to a pretty fleshed-out post is rather dumb.

Yeah I'm a fan and an atheist. Crazy right?

To say Khabib has no fans except Muslims is retarded, hence the gif.

Edit- Of course I appreciate his skill set, not sure how you can like a fighter and not?

Khabib fans talk so much shit based on the guy being such a savage, and OK- fair enough.

The guy has a skill set that allows him to grind, takedown, and ground and pound INDEFINITELY.

I know he can do that -> you know he can do that -> EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN REFUSE TO STAND AND BANG, and just grind out one boring ass win after another.

Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound.

But no one is going to pay up Khabib like they pay up Conor- because being a FIGHTER in today’s UFC is, and SHOULD BE, about more than just formulaic wins.

If Khabib wants to bitch and moan about how fighters should behave outside the octagon- based on his delusional sense of Islamic moral superiority- then he should be honest enough to acknowledge why he can’t be as notorious as Mac.

Khabib is not a “fighter”, he’s a competitor- clearly ->

**** “ERRRRR WHO SAYS TS??”

Which of these two men would YOU classify as having a classic “fighter’s” mentality?

Khabib

Nate

Okay moving on. ******^

So he shouldn’t expect to get paid for showing the sack of a fighter-> a fighter would’ve AT LEAST taken some chances in the ring and the win would’ve been more satisfying and glorious.

The guy CLEARLY wants more money and fame but doesn’t want to put his nuts on the line.....?

Big risk = big reward.

Riding a striker for 15 minutes = no fan base

Now Khabib STILL can’t seem to figure out why no one really gives a f*** about watching ride another man to exhaustion for 15 minutes?

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.
You're the kind of kid who used to get pissed off because someone stomped your ass with King in Tekken aren't you?

Back