Here is what I don’t get about khabib fans

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.

This whole post is about Nate Diaz ?!!?
Lmao , this boy has to fight and deserve this. His last two fights he had life and death with a guy that Khabib just toyed with . This road is not gonna be safe for him

gettyimages-592625630jpg.jpg

Capturekhab.PNG

You're a typical Conor nut licking fan boy
that's where your wrong.

and that's what is so funny.

I am a kaboob hater, no doubt. and proud of it.

but I will swing from no nut sack.

its nice to be able to move on. you should try it out.

Khabib fans talk so much shit based on the guy being such a savage, and OK- fair enough.

The guy has a skill set that allows him to grind, takedown, and ground and pound INDEFINITELY.

I know he can do that -> you know he can do that -> EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN REFUSE TO STAND AND BANG, and just grind out one boring ass win after another.

Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound.

But no one is going to pay up Khabib like they pay up Conor- because being a FIGHTER in today’s UFC is, and SHOULD BE, about more than just formulaic wins.

If Khabib wants to bitch and moan about how fighters should behave outside the octagon- based on his delusional sense of Islamic moral superiority- then he should be honest enough to acknowledge why he can’t be as notorious as Mac.

Khabib is not a “fighter”, he’s a competitor- clearly ->

**** “ERRRRR WHO SAYS TS??”

Which of these two men would YOU classify as having a classic “fighter’s” mentality?

Khabib

Nate

Okay moving on. ******^

So he shouldn’t expect to get paid for showing the sack of a fighter-> a fighter would’ve AT LEAST taken some chances in the ring and the win would’ve been more satisfying and glorious.

The guy CLEARLY wants more money and fame but doesn’t want to put his nuts on the line.....?

Big risk = big reward.

Riding a striker for 15 minutes = no fan base

Now Khabib STILL can’t seem to figure out why no one really gives a f*** about watching ride another man to exhaustion for 15 minutes?

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.

This is exactly why Khabib fans like him. He's not Conor he's not trying to entertain you he's just trying to be the best.

Casuals have some sort of weird obsession with MMA fighters fist hitting a guys face. It's "mixed" martial arts.

No one cares about Nate Diaz.

Wow Conor really has brought over some of the dumbest fans i've ever seen.

You say he has no sack because he rides a fighter for 15 min?

But Conor i'm sure is great right?

Do you not realize that Conor is using his superior striking advantage to win fights? If you wanted Conor to sack up, he should be trying to win fights using his weakest attributes.

Khabib uses his strengths to win fights, same as Conor does. I'm sorry you don't find his style exciting because you have no appreciation for it, but Khabib fights where he can control the fight.

Conor lost because he couldn't control the fight. Get over it. Khabib even sacked up for a round and dropped Conor. He also landed the harder, better quality strikes. He would maul Diaz worse than RDA did. Diaz sadly has no TDD or wrestling skills for someone like Khabib.

"Khabib is not a fighter" ~ Random Sherbro living in his mom's basement, circa 2019

Lol good troll thread btw

My mom doesn’t have a basement.
I live in her garage instead.
It gets cold sometimes, but I have internet so I can come to Sherdog and criticize fighters.
It’s a good life.

Riding a striker for 15 minutes = no fan base
Let's think about this a little bit. You're making a thread asking why he has a lot of fans, then you make this statement. So, apparently not.

Back