Here is what I don’t get about khabib fans

I don't disagree with u, but I get where they're coming from. Striking is fighting, striking is damage. If u wrestle, ur avoiding striking... It is fighting nonetheless

Anybody that thinks this should really go at it with a strong grappler. That is not fun, it is painful, it is exhausting. And most people don’t understand what it does to your psyche to be literally unable to defend yourself, being thrown to the ground and completely neutralized is demoralizing. If you add ground and pound, it’s much worse than striking, they are literally beating the shit out of you while you can barely defend.

Depends on the house.

Anyway Nate is a household name for beating Conor, which Khabib has also done....
here we go again.

why are we talking about conor in a kabob thread?

kabob will never be his own man if he is always associated with conor.

the most best funniest part about this.

is all the salty kabob fans.

still talking about how he beat conner.

so what. the fights been over for quite awhile.

it doesn't change the fact kabob is a boring 1 dimensional competitor that wont take a chance.

he has said he will retire if beaten. that's not a fighter, that's a fucking diva.
80% of fighters are one dimensional. they're either good at standup or groundgame. conor is one dimensional. kbabib is one dimensional. Anderson Silva is one of the few that is not.

80% of fighters are one dimensional. they're either good at standup or groundgame. conor is one dimensional. kbabib is one dimensional. Anderson Silva is one of the few that is not.
I don't know about all that.

I have to disagree.

most fighters are pretty well rounded.

it does take a real good one to win at this level, being one dimensional.

You should get Conor's nuts off your chin
lol.

I am not the one constantly bringing up his name.

I am just pointing out that kabob fans cant get his name out of their mouth.

I like conor more than kabob, which isn't saying much.

just curious as to why colins name comes up so much in a kaboob thread?
{<huh}

lol.

I am not the one constantly bringing up his name.

I am just pointing out that kabob fans cant get his name out of their mouth.

I like conor more than kabob, which isn't saying much.

just curious as to why colins name comes up so much in a kaboob thread?
{<huh}
Just curious, why do you give a sh1t?
34gvgva.png

This is just wrong on so many levels

Jesus Christ, every wrestler gets labeled as a non fighter. I guarantee you that most “fighters” would take a wrestler’s approach if they could wrestle. It’s easy to say someone dry humps when you can’t wrestle. That’s like telling an army not to use air strikes before an invasion and just to fight head to head. The whole point of combat in the cage and in war is to exploit your opponent’s weaknesses, while imposing your strengths.

Why shouldn’t Khabib do that? You sound ignorant as fuck.

What a bullshit thread. Hate Muslims all you can, hate Khabib all you can, lick Conr and Nate s ass all you can.. But be real, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:asses of Sherdog. Be real and honest.!

Photoshopped ticket... section 209? After giving Nate Diaz props in your OP? You're too obvious!

But seriously, insanely jealous you went to that fight. I can't even imagine what it was like in there during rounds 9-12

I posted a thread about all of the British who wouldn’t stop crying about Tyson losing.

I sat in an all British section and got to taste Atlantic-supplies tears for the first time.

American champ

A fighter finds a way to win fights. Khabib found what works for him.

It's like saying Conor isn't a fighter because he only stands and strikes? or Paul Harris is not a fighter because he only does leg locks?

I truly enjoyed watching Khabib beat Conor, not because I hate Conor, but because of the bus incident and the shit talking.

How can he fight right now when the NSAC hearing and punishment has not been handed down yet? You want him to fight Nate Diaz? Nate doesn't deserve a title shot, he hasn't fought in close to 2.5 years. All he wants is 20 million to fight Conor again anyway.

No,
What a bullshit thread. Hate Muslims all you can, hate Khabib all you can, lick Conr and Nate s ass all you can.. But be real, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:asses of Sherdog. Be real and honest.!

Your imam wasn’t very good at teaching English apparently

Back